Chapter 16

"No." Pdnim said. "You will not give your official statement.  I told you before.  you can't introduce Sana as your girlfriend.."

"Why not? Pdnim. I want the world to know that I have a girlfriend.  I want to assure Sana that I love her and that I can make her shout to the world as my girlfriend."

"No, you're crazy. We release an official statement already. All you need to do it shut your mout and do your job."

"Pdnim.."

"Tzuyu listen to me, you don’t know what the possible consequences of what you want to do. do you think your fans will be happy when they find out that you're happily taken? and do you think they will accept your girlfriend too?  Tzuyu you're the one who said the fans are too scary now, if you want to protect Sana you won't give an official statement and let the management give the official statement for you. Do you understand?."

Tzuyu can't speak on what pdnim said because half of what he said was right, she might put Sana in danger when she gives an official statement..

"Let's end this conversation Tzuyu, Go ahead with your managers, they will discuss to you your upcoming projects." Pdnim said as he stood up and leave his office leaving Tzuyu speechless alone.

Tzuyu sigh in frustration, until she hears her phone beep. She get in and check the person who message her.

"Who is this?." Tzuyu mumble the moment she saw an unknown number on her screen. She open the message and read it..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Receive a Message
From
Unknown

Unknown:
你好,我需要见你。
(Hi, I need to see you. )

C.Tzuyu:
Who is this?

Unknown:
这就是我,子鑫。 我已经在首尔了。
我需要见你,你需要知道一些事情。
(This is me, Zixin. I'm already here in Seoul. I need to see you, you need to know something.)

Tzuyu was confused because of what Zixin said.

Zixin:
我在我的诊所,我会在这里等你。
(I'm here at my clinic, I will wait you here Tzuyu.)

-

Zixin is currently at his office, thinking deeply when suddenly the door from his office open and she was surprised to see Sana.

"Ms.Minatozaki."

"Can we talk?."

"It's good that you want to talk to me.  Sit down."

Sana walked to the chair then sat down.

"So, How are you????." Zixin asked.

"I'm doing good."

"Really? You seems not."

"Zixin, I know you know everything but I'm asking you a favor. Please don't tell it to Tzuyu. I'm fine, I'm still fine."

"You're not fine Sana! We both know that. You promise me before leave NewYork that you will meet my friend here and continue your medicine but you didn't. Sana, if you don't take care about your illness you can die, I told you this before, right?  why aren't you listening.  I am afraid that your condition may get worse now and you will end up with a heart transplant."