Chapter 11

Morning Tzuyu and Sana are having their breakfast together with Tzuyu's parents until Mrs.Chou notice that Sana and Tzuyu are avoiding each other's eyes.

"Are you guy's okay?." Mrs.Chou asked.

"Yes Mom." Tzuyu said.

"Sana, Are you okay? Why you seems gloomy?." Mr.Chou asked.

"I'm okay Sir, I just didn't sleep because Tzuyu and I arrived here late last night."

"You should take some sleep after we eat." Mr.Chou said.

"Yes, Sir."

"Tzuyu, take Sana to malls and do some shopping. The wheather is great today so, you guy's should have fun."

"Yes Dad.."

"Your Dad and I have a meeting today so take care of Sana."

"I will Mom, Don't worry."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and the latter isn't looking at her she's completely avoiding her.

-

South Seoul, Korea

Dahyun and Momo are currently at Jeongyeon's cafe and they're talking about Tzuyu's dating issue with Eunwoo.

"She messaged me already. Sana is avoiding her." Nayeon said.

"Her agency is sucks. She can actually sue them because of the false rumor that they're spreading."

"Jeongyeon Unnie is right. Daebak, They're betraying Tzuyu." Dahyun added.

"I already texted Sana, I told her to let Tzuyu explain. Maybe she's still irritated that's why she's avoiding Tzuyu but I know Sana well." Momo added.

"Yeah, Let's trust Sana." Jeongyeon said.

"By the way, Tomorrow is weekend. Are you guys free? Let's hangout together."

"I can't join you." Momo said and they all look at her.

"Why? Are you busy?." Nayeon asked.

"I have plans tomorrow."

"Eh? What will you do tomorrow?." Dahyun asked.

"I will meet my senior tomorrow."

"Wait. Your senior at Dance Academy?." Jeongyeon asked.

"Yeah.."

"Who?." Dahyun asked as she looks at Momo.

"You don't know him, Dahyunie."

"Him? He's a guy?."

"Yeah."

"I didn't know that you're meeting your senior. Are you dating him?."

"Eh? No.."

"Ey, don't lie Momo ~ ya you told me before that your senior confess on you." Jeongyeon said.

"Daebak, Really???." Nayeon asked.

"Mmmm. Right?." Jeongyeon looks at Momo.

Dahyun looks Momo once again. "You like him Unnie?."

"Huh? Uhm..."

"We are just getting to know with each other."

"Ah, Okay."

-

When Tzuyu's parents leave Sana went back to Tzuyu's room, while the latter was now starting to get frustrate because Sana isn't talking to her.