Chapter 15

South Seoul, Korea

8:30 AM when Tzuyu and Sana's plane landed in Korea. Tzuyu's manager went to the airport to pick them up.

When they came out from the airport they were greeted by a large number of press and fans. Luckily Sana is wearing a shades, mask and a cap. They were immediately guarded by the airport security forces. Tzuyu's hand gripped Sana's hand tightly.

Meanwhile, Sana didn't expect that many fans were waiting outside the airport, until there was a commotion and they pushed until Sana felt that someone was scratches her arms as a reason for her to let go of Tzuyu's grip on her.

After 5 minutes of commotion they safely enter the car.

"Tzuyu ~ ah, Sana ~ ya are you guys okay???." The Manager asked.

"I'm okay, Manager ~ nim." Tzuyu answer before she looks at Sana. "How about you love are you okay???."

"Mmmm..."

Sana was still feep shocked because of what happened earlier, until Tzuyu notice a big scratch on her arms.

"What happened to this?."

"S-Someone scratch my arms earlier when the commotion was started.." Sana said as she rubs her arms.

Tzuyu's blood suddenly boil when she saw the big scratch on Sana's arms. She clinched her fist as she wanted to go back in the airport and find that person who hurted Sana.

"Tzu.." Sana held her hand. "It's okay, I'm fine. It's just scratches."

"No, it's not fine 😑.."

"Ms.Minatozaki, here's some ointment you can put it through your arms."

"Thank you Manager ~ nim."

"Tzuyu will stay in your condo first, she can't stay in hee condo now because the press and fans will definitely go there."

"It's okay, Manager ~ nim.."

Sana notice that Tzuyu is still not in a mood, she's been quiet since earlier and you can see through her expression that she's mad.

After an hour of driving they safely send the couple in Sana's unit.

"Ms.Minatozaki, please call us if you guys need anything. Don't worry about the press we will handle them."

"Thank you Manager ~nim. We appreciate that.."

"So, we will go ahead now.."

After talking to the manager, Sana walks closer to Tzuyu who is now in the couch..

"Tzu????."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and her eyes once again landed on the latters arms.

"I'm sorry.."

"Why are you sayin sorry?." Sana asked as she gently touch Tzuyu's face.

"Because I didn't know that someone scratch your arms earlier, I didn't be able to protect you.."

"It's okay. It will heal soon."

"I'm afraid for your safety."

"I'm not afraid."

"What do you mean?."

"Because I know you won't let them hurt me."

"But they already hurt you earlier, and I'm so stupid that I didn't even notice that."

"Please don't blame yourself.."

"Promise, this is the first and last time they will touch you. I will not allow them to hurt you again. I will never forgive them, even if they are my fans."