Chapter 22

Sana's parents have arrived in South Korea.  They immediately went straight to the Hospital where Sana was admitted.

"Sana.." Mrs.Minatozaki burst into tears the moment she saw her daughter.

"Mom."

"Sorry we are so very late. How's your feeling?." Her Dad asked.

"I'm okay dad, don't worry."

"Why did you keep your illness a secret from us?  why didn't you tell us right away?." Mrs.Minatozaki worriedly asked.

"I was scared, and to be honest that time I couldn't really accept that I was sick.  I also don't know how to tell you because I don't want you to worry."

"Sana..."

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't worry, we will do everything to find some possible donors for you. I have some connections in Japan I will asked their help."

"Thank you Dad.

Seconds later Mr.andMrs.Minatozaki notice Mina..

"Mina ~chan.."

"It's good to see you again." Mr.Minatozaki smile to her.

"Me too Uncle, I'm happy to see you. I'm happy that you visit Sana here."

"Are you the one watching over Sana?  where is Tzuyu?." Mr.Minatozaki asked.

"Uhmm, Dad she went to her Management right now because of some personal matter."

"But she will also come back here later uncle, don't worry." Mina added.

"Okay, anyway Sana did you eat already?."

"Yes, Dad."

-

Meanwhile, Tzuyu meet Chaeyoung Sana didn't actually know where she is since they are still not talking after they talk about quiting her job.

"You're just worried about her, there's nothing wrong with what you said." Chaeyoung said as she drink her soju.

"I don't understand her, I don't know if until now she still can't accept that she's sick.  I feel like she doesn't want all my suggestions like she doesn't want my help."

"Maybe she just doesn't want to be a burden to you, so she tries to be okay.  Tzuyu, just understand Sana Unnie because at this time she needs you more so it's better than avoiding her to talk to her later instead.  I'm sure she missed you already."

Tzuyu didn't speak anymore and she just thought carefully about what Chaeyoung said to her.

-

"Dahyun ~ ah, what's wrong with you? Are you mad?." Momo worriedly asked since Dahyun isn't talking to her.

"Isn't obvious Unnie?."

"It's obvious that's why I'm worried, what's wrong with you? You wouldn't have picked me up if you would have shown me this kind of attitude today.  I thought we were going for a walk?  You don't seem to be in the mood so why do we have to walk???."

"I'm just irritated!." Dahyun didn't mean to raise her voice.

"Dahyun ~ ah."

"Why is that guy went to your unit? What did you guys do? Huh?."

"We didn't do anything okay, And he didn't went to my unit. He stayed at the lobby."

Dahyun just rolled her eyes she doesn't know she will going to believe that.