Chapter 14

"Your flight back to seoul is tomorrow right?." Mrs.Chou asked.

Tzuyu and Sana are having a breakfast with her parents.

"Yes, Mom."

"We are very sorry Sana that we didn't get the chance to bond together. Your Mom and I are so busy in the company."

"No, It's okay Dad." Sana smile. "Tzuyu is taking care of me well."

"That's good to hear :) .."

"So, what's your plans today?."

"We will stroll and go to the mall. We will buy some gifts for our friends.."

"Ah, Okay. Sana I hope you enjoy your last day here and we are hoping that you will be back here .."

"I will definitely go back here Mom."

"By the way, Tzuyu. I heard that you saw Elkie yesterday?."

"Yes Dad, She's with Zixin."

"Oh, Okay. Those two are very busy for the past few months.. Elkie's Dad told me that she volunteered in Kenya while Zixin woks in New York. He has a office in Seoul, Don't you see him there?."

Sana suddenly put down her head as she hears Zixin's name..

"No dad, I didn't know that he has an office in Seoul."

-

After having their breakfast with Tzuyu's parents they already start to prepare..

"Love, I have a good news for you?." Tzuyu said as she was looking at her phone.

"What is it??."

"My manager texted me and he told me that they already fixed the problem that my agency created."

"Really???."

"Yes, I decided that when we return to Korea, I will issue my own official statement and tell the public that I am in a relationship.  I will not mention your name, nor will I say anything about you.  I want you to still have privacy after I release my statement.  Is that okay with you??."

Sana smile as she walks closer to Tzuyu and hugs her.

"Yeah, that's fine with me. Thank you so much for always putting my heart at ease.."

"You're always welcome, you deserve it and I actually don't want you to worried again and I'm involved in this issue so It's right that I need to do something.."

"That's so sweet (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.."

"Your girlfriend is sweet ^^ .."

"I know ☺️.."

-

Meanwhile, Dahyun visit Momo at the Dance Academy. The moment she enter the building the staff assist her and walks her through the dance practice room.

"Ms.Hirai ~ someone is here"

"Ohhh, Dahyunie.."

"Hi Unnie.."

Dahyun saw that Momo is talking with her co-dancer.

"Oppa, let's just talk again later."

"Arasso, Momo ~ ya just call me anytime if you need help."

"Sure Oppa."

"You seems busy." Dahyun said the moment the guy leave the room.

"Yeah, kind of. What are you doing here?."