Chapter 18

"What did you just say????." Sana's friends asked at the same time.  they were all shocked and could not believe on what they heard from the latter.

"Sana, you're joking right???." Momo said.

"I'm not. I'm sorry.."

"Why didn't you tell us right away??." Jeongyeon worriedly asked.

"I was scared, because I also didn't want to accept.  sorry if I didn't tell you right away."

"What did the doctor says??  can you still go through the treatment??."

"We're just going to doctor Jihyo Unnie now.  We will just update you on the results." Tzuyu answer.

"Your parents?  do they already know about it?.."

"Yes, Nayeon Unnie."

"I can't believe this, You almost surprised us here.  you are a happy person Sana, I have never seen you sad you are always smiling.  we weren't even aware that someone was going through in that situation. Please remember that we're just here. Sana, don't worry, you'll get better. We're just behind you."

"Thank you Nayeon ~ Unnie. I appreciate your comfort."

"Don't worry, I'll take care of telling Mina." Momo suggested.

"Komawo, Momoring.."

-

After talking to their friends, Tzuyu and Sana is now on their way in the hospital to meet Zixin.

"Are you okay???." Tzuyu asked, as she looks at Sana.

Sana smile. "Yes, I'm a can finally breath now.  I'm really thankful to my friends for their comfort, feel a little better now. thanks to you as well :) .. "

"You're always welcome, I'm happy to see your smile ❤️.."

When they arrived at the hospital, Zixin is still not there so they're currently at the waiting area.

"Are you feel nervous???." Tzuyu hold Sana's hand.

"A little." Sana smile.

"Your hands are cold." Tzuyu gently rubs the latter's hand. "Just relax. I'm here."

Meanwhile, Tzuyu's phone is currently in a silent mode and she didn't notice that her manager keeps calling her especially pdnim.

-

"What's wrong with her.." pdnim furiously said as he slammed the table.

"She's not answering her phone pdnim." Tzuyu's manager said as he lowered her head.

"We have an important meeting today for her next project.  Did you tell her that there was a meeting today ????."  Pdnim asked angrily.

"Yes, pdnim. Tzuyu is aware that we have a important meeting today.."

Someone knock on the door, and one of the staff enter.

"Pdnim, Ms.Mcdonie and her manager is already here."

Pdnim just scratched his head because his guests were probably already inside his company and yet Tzuyu is still not there.

-

"Ms.Minatozaki???."

"Yes?."

"Hi, I'm on Dr.Chong's team. He's now on his office Please follow me." The nurse said.

Tzuyu and Sana follow the nurse she walks them in the laboratory.

"Zixin.."

"I'm glad that you guys came here." Tzuyu looks at Tzuyu. "Thank you for convincing her."