Chapter 1

Sana currently having a meeting at the conference room as they will going to discuss the renewal of Tzuyu's contract to their clothing line..

"I just talked to Ms.Chou's Manager and he told me that Ms.Chou Tzuyu is willing to renew her contract with us."

"Ms.Minatozaki, our sales increase when Ms.Chou model our clothes so we should immediately prepare the contract for her."

"Okay, prepare the contract for her. I heard that she will be landed her today so I will schedule our meeting this coming friday."

"Okay Ms.Minatozaki, we will immediately prepare the contract." Sana's advisor said.

"Okay, that's it. Let's end this meeting."

Sana close her folder she check the time because she knows the Tzuyu will be landed today.

She didn't be able to go with the airport with Jeongyeon and Momo to pick her up due to her full schedule.

When she arrived at her office the moment she open the door she was surprised to see a familiar person sitting on the chair, the girl slowly looks at her and smile.

Sana's heart suddenly beats so fast especially when when the girl walks closer to her.

"Hi..."

"Y-You're here."

"Yes, I'm here."

"Tzuyu ~ahhh..." Sana immediately hugs the latter tightly.

"Did you miss me????."

"I do.."

-

"Ms.Minatozaki???."

"Hello?."

"Are you okay????."

Sana's suddenly went back to her sense when the girl speak. Sana composed herself and seated on her chair.

"Hi?.."

"You're here.."

"Yeah?."

"What time did you arrive???."

"Earlier, Momo and Jeongyeon Unnie was about to send me directly went to the cafe as they will going to throw a home welcoming party to me but, I decided to stop by here."

"Why???."

Sana is not looking at Tzuyu she just talking to the latter while reviewing some papers on her desk.

"Because I want to see the CEO of this company."

"Why do you want to see the CEO?."

"To tell her that I missed her so much. Do you think she missed me too???."

"I think so?."

"I want to invite her to my party, do you think she will come with me??."

"I heard she's busy, she has a full schedule today.."

"So, she can't come?."

Sana this time looks at her. "She's willing to her skip work for you."

Tzuyu smile. "Can I have one more question???."

"Sure, what is it???."

"Do you think she will get mad if I will hug her right now???."

"She will be happy if you will do that."

Tzuyu didn't waste time she stand up and walks closer to Sana and hugs her tightly...

"I missed you." She whispered.