Chapter 20

Due to Tzuyu's visit to the Office of Sana press immediately create a  news about her and now she's the headline of the news.

"Tzuyu gone crazy." Pdnim angrily said as he was watching the news.

"Pdnim, we can not prevent or interfere with Tzuyu's personal life. She was really acquainted with Ms.Minatozaki, actually they are friends when they were studying in Hanlim. Tzuyu's first love is also Ms.Minatozami, so this is only I can say that, we can't do nothing. It is better to support Tzuyu before she will get sick of us and leave, when if  that happens that will gonna be our downfall, you know how important Tzuyu is in this company right pdnim?." The manager said.

"I am the boss here, so you should be follow what I'm saying.  Now, call Tzuyu, I will talk to her."

-

Meanwhile, after the officie hou Tzuyu decided to stay at Sana's unit. Since it's weekend tomorrow and she also wanted to take care of the latter.

They're currently having their dinner when Tzuyu tell Sana about what pdnim and her talk about earlier.

What?  did you really say that in your pdnim?  what if he doesn't give you projects anymore?  what if he disappoints you?  how is your career?."

"I told you what matters to me right now is you." Tzuyu said as she intently looks at Sana. "If I accept his offer, I don't know if my focus is still there.  right now my attention is on you and as much as possible I want you to always be with me so you don't feel alone."

"Tzuuu...."

"I want you to get well soon, and my priority now is to take care of you.  don't worry about my career, because you are more important than that."

"Ya, What's wronf with you. You're making me cry." Sana said as she can't hold on anymore as her tears slowly fall from her eyes, not because she's had but because she's happy because of Tzuyu's sweet and kind words."

"You're always welcome, and you deserve that. Anyways, I have a good news for you."

"Really? What is it??."

"Actually last night before I went to sleep I talked to my parents, I also told them about your condition.  they were both sad when they found out you were sick and Sana My Mom's family will help us to find a perfectly fit heart donor for you.  My mother's family side is in the field of medicine, so we can find a donor faster."

Sana was suddenly happy with the news.  she was suddenly given hope, hope to live a long time and hope that she could still be with Tzuyu.

"I'm happy to hear that, you give me hope Tzu.."

"We will do everything don't worry." Tzuyu said as she smile to Sana assuring that everything's will be alright.

-

Meanwhile, Momo had just finished her dance lesson, she was currently resting when her male co-instructor suddenly noticed her.

"Momo ~ ya. Are you going home?."

"Yes, later.  I just rested for a while"

"You deserve that.  you are a very good dance instructor."

"Thank you :) .."

"Will you take a taxi later?.."

"Uhm, yeah."

"I brought my car, if you want you can just ride in my car. I'll just take you home."

"Eh?.."

"It will be hassle more if you will take a taxi. Beside you're more safe to me."

"Uhm."

"No."

Momo and her co-instructor looked back because of the person who suddenly spoke.

"Dahyun ~ ah.." Momo surprisingly said the moment she saw Dahyun walking closer to them.

"Momo Unnie will not going with you.  I will send her home." Dahyun said as she seriously looks at Momo. "Right???."

"Huh, uhmm.."

"Momo ~ ya, Do you know this girl?."

"She's my friend."

After confirming that they are friends the male instructor leave them already.

"Dahyun ~ ah what are you doing here?.."

"Isn't obvious?? I went here to pick you up and send you home."

"Eh?.."

"Do you really like that guy???."

"No."

"Really? why can't you speak right away?."

"Huh? What do you mean?."

"It's easy to reject what he wants or maybe you just really want him to send you home?."

"Of course not. You know I have a hard time rejecting people, right? I don't want him to feel bad."

"I like you."

"Huh?."

"I said I like you. Would you like me back??."

"Dahyun~ ah are you okay? Are you joking? What's this?.."

"You're right, You're having a hard time rejecting people, So what are you going to do about me?."

Momo tries to process in her brain what is happening.  Dahyun's face was serious, and she also looking deeply at her.  Momo seemed to melt with shame so she immediately averted her eyes.

"Ya, You know what. Stop joking. If you want to send me home, okay. Let's go now. " Momo said as she tried to avoid Dahyun's question.

Dahyun didn't know how to feel but She only knew one thing she was annoyed and sad at that moment because Momo didn't answer her question.

-

Back to Sana's unit. Tzuyu and her is already done having their dinner. Sana went to her room to finish and review some documents while Tzuyu is in the bathroom taking a shower.

After 30 minutes of taking a bath, Tzuyu came out from the bathroom and she saw Sana still working.

"Love, can you just continue that tomorrow? You've been working since earlier. You need to take some rest too."

"I just have to finish it Tzu, Don't worry I'm close too it."

Tzuyu put down the towel and walks closer to Sana.

"Do you want me to make you some hot chocolate?  there is still a slice of cake in the fridge.  do you want me to take it for you?."

"Yes please." Sana said as she looks at Tzuyu before she smile.

"Arasso, wait me here."

Tzuyu went to the kitchen and she make a hot chocolate for Sana, she even get rhey slice of Chocolate cake in the fridge.

-

"Thank you.."

"When you're done with what you're doing, we'll rest okay?  in this kind of situations you should not get tired." Tzuyu said as she get some chair and seated beside Sana.

"You know, what you're so cute when you're worried ^^." Sana looks at her.

"What do you mean?."

",I thought you were cute when you were jealous, as well as when you were worried, you were still cute." Sana said as she playfully cupped the latters face.

"I was born really cute." Tzuyu confidently said.

"The confidence ^^ .."

"Fine, I won't disturb you now so that you can finish it immediately."

"Arasso :) I'll join you in the bed later."

"Okay ( ˘ ³˘)♥.." Tzuyu lean closer and kissed Sana's cheeks. "I love you.."

"I love you Tzu (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )..."

xxxxxx