𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 25

“Who was it?”

“It was Tae.”

“Why would Tae call you in the middle of their date?” Jin asks and looks at Namjoon with frowned brows.

“He wants us to go to Songdo Beach like right now,” says Namjoon and grabs the car keys.

“But why?”

“He said something about how we have missed a lot of Jungkook’s firsts and other major steps in his life. Tae said that it’s important that we should he there to see this one. Honestly I don't know what he meant by that.”

“But there is only one way to find out,” says Jin and they make their way to the car.

“There they are.”

Jin says and points at the two figures on the beach.

“Why are you taking out your phone?”

“Tae said I may want to record it so I will do that,” says Namjoon and presses the recode button.

The next moment the clouds gets painted in colors from bright orange to hot pink as the upper limb of the sun disappears below the horizon. A pale tint of orange shine on the calm waves. Even the sand seems to be shining in shades of gold.

A big smile appears on Namjoon’s face and Jin gasps when they saw Taehyung go down on one knee.

Jungkook covers his mouth with his hands when Taehyung opens the box revealing the ring.

“I know we've only known each other for about four years but I'm tired of calling you my boyfriend, I want to be your husband. Will you make me the happiest man alive by marrying me.”

“YES YES!” yells Jungkook making Taehyung’s boxy smile appear.

Tears run down Jungkook’s cheeks as Taehyung slips the ring on his finger. Taehyung stands up and connects their lips. They share a kiss filled with passion and adoration.

After breaking the kiss, Jungkook’s eyes land on the two familiar figures standing on the hill. With a big bunny smile, he runs to his parents.

His parents take him into their embrace and more happy tears fall.

“Let us see the ring,” Jin says and Jungkook extends his hand.

“It’s gorgeous!” says Namjoon and Jin simultaneously making Jungkook smile.

“Finally, I can call you my son in law” says Jin as Taehyung approaches them. Jin and Namjoon both give Taehyung a warm hug.

“I got the whole thing on camera. I will send you the video.”

“Thank you! Now I can send the video to Jimin,” says Taehyung and takes out his phone.

“Oh my gosh, please send me the video too. I should send it to Yoongi!”

The two send the video to their Hyung and giggle at the reactions.