𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 6

The ticking of the clock in his room sounds like church bells. It’s the only sound that can be hurt apart from his breathing sounds.

For the rest of the house, it’s silence.

Complete utter silence.

Jungkook stares at the clock like he has been doing since nightfall. He is so focused on the device that he rarely blinks. Like he is waiting for something. Something important.

Finally, the hour hand lands on 12 and the minute hand on 11.

Jungkook grabs the two bags on his bed and quietly make his way down the stairs.

As Jungkook reaches for the front door, he stops to look at the pictures on the wall. They looked beautiful on their wedding day. Just by seeing their faces in a picture, Jungkook already feels guilty for what he is about to do.

The urge to stop and go back to bed suddenly fade away as the horrific memories fills his head. All the guild replaced with hatred.

And just like that Jungkook goes out the door. He doesn’t even look back at the house, he keeps running and running.

After being set free from school today, he now breaks free from them.

Jungkook comes to a stop at the bus station. He looks at his watch and sees he made it just in time. He easily spots the bus with the same number as written on his bus ticket.

After loading up his luggage Jungkook climes on and go sit in the back of the bus.

On the bus there is a serene atmosphere. Some people are already sleeping, ready for the long ride to the other side of the county.