𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 1

The footsteps keeps getting louder, coming closer till they reach the door. As the door swings open two heads simultaneously turn to look at the door.

“Here he is.” The nurse announces with a smile.

Hearing her words, the tall male approaches her with so much excitement like he has been waiting for a thousand years for this moment. He smiles as the nurse carefully places the newborn in his hands.

That smile fades away as panic starts to set in when the male couldn’t seem to figure out how to hold the fragile being. Seeing the male in clear distress, the nurse is quick to help him. She slides his one hand under the baby's head and neck and the other hand under his bottom.

“Thank you,” says he who now calmly holds his son in his big arms. The nurse proudly smiles when the male ease up. Not all dads are such fast learners.

Catching the movement in the corner of her eye, the nurse’s attention goes to the other male in the room who is trying to sit up. She makes her ways to the hospital bed and helps the male sit up by placing pillows behind his back. After ensuring that he is comfortable the nurse singles the other male to come closer.

The male’s eyes filles with delight the second he sees his son. “Namjoon-ah let me hold him,” says the male before stretching his arms out towards the two.

Namjoon gently places the baby in his husband’s hands and then after a little help from the nurse, the baby is now laying on his mother’s chest.

“Joon, he is perfect.”

“Yes, he got his beauty from you dear,” says Namjoon and he didn't forget to add a wink. Jin blushes and his ears turns red from the embarrassment.

“Kim Namjoon don’t flirt with me in front of the nurse!”

The nurse just smiles as she watches the lovely couple, who she has a feeling will be wonderful parents and who will provide their son with unconditional love.