𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 2

"Jeon Jungkook get out of the car," says Namjoon to the toddler sitting in the backseat. "Right now, Jungko-"

"NO!" screams the toddler and crosses his arms.

Tired of the young one's tantrum, Jin steps closer to the window.

"If you don't get out of the car this instinct, I will flush all your banana milk down the toilet!"

The young boy gasps and immediately steps out of the car with teary eyes. Seeing the tears in his son's eyes, Jin kneels down and gives him a hug.

"Eomma was only kidding, your banana milk is safe."

Jin wipes the boy's tears away and Namjoon gives Jungkook his little backpack.

"Look how cool you look with your backpack, such a big boy you are," says Namjoon as an attempt to cheer up his son.

A bunny like smile appears on Jungkook's face and he spins around to show his parents his cool backpack. Jin takes out his phone and uses this opportunity to click a few photos.

"Now let's go inside," says Namjoon looking at the building.

"N-no I dwont wanna go there!" wines Jungkook.

"Why not? Kindergarten is going to be so much fun. You will not even miss us because you will be too busy playing with your new friends."

Jungkook looks at his mother with big doe eyes, now shining with interest but still a hint of fear.

"Can I hwold your hand?"

Jin grants his wish and holds Jungkook's small hand. The two parents coo at their son's cuteness as the three walks towards the kindergarten.

The moment they step through the gates Jungkook's eyes widens. Before his eyes lays a gigantic playground that was hidden behind the tall gray walls.

"Eomma, Appa, look bwig swings!" squeals Jungkook and points at the swings.

"Yes Jungkookie, we see."

"What are you waiting for, go play."

Without any hesitation Jungkook runs towards the swing that wasn't occupied by any other children at the moment.

Namjoon and Jin smile at each other and then make their way to the classroom to register their son.

Minutes later, Jungkook is still in his own little world and doesn't even notice his parents walking towards the exit gates.
Namjoon and Jin stops at the gates to make sure their son is content. Seeing Jungkook happily swinging, the two walk back to their car, glad that they don't have to endure another "I don't wanna be here"-tantrum.

Jungkook stops swinging when he hears a bell and follows the other kids towards the building. The teachers help the kids find their way to their classrooms.

Jungkook isn't really concentrate much on what his teacher was saying he is too busy looking around the classroom to fulfill his curiosity.

"-and we will paint a lot this year. On that wall is what my other class painted yesterday. I asked them to paint their families and that's what we will do today. Everyone, go sit on a chair."

After all the kids was sited, the teacher starts handing out the paper and paint.

"Alright children, now dip your fingers in the paint and start painting!"

The kids start painting and giggle over the feeling of the cold paint on their fingers.

After the mess was cleaned, the teacher puts the paintings on the wall. The kids went to their paintings and proudly starts telling each other about their families, just like the teacher wanted.

"You hwave no brother or sister?" asks the girl with the two pigtails looking at Jungkook's painting. Jungkook nods.

"I have thwree sisters," says the girl and points the three small figures on her painting.

"Who is that?" asks Jungkook pointing at the bigger figure with a long dress.

"My Eomma." The girl proudly says.

"Your Eomma wears a dwress?"

"Yess, girls wear dresses" says the girl and put her hands on her hips.

She looks at Jungkook's painting again and notices something strange.

"You have two appas!" she says loud enough to draw the other children's attention towards them.

"N-no, I have Eomma and Appa," says Jungkook and points at the two figures on his painting.

"His Eomma is a boy!" screams another kid and points at Jungkook.

Tears spill out of Jungkook's doe eyes when all the other kids start laughing at him.

For the rest of the day Jungkook wondered "What is wrong with having a Eomma that is a boy?" but he never asked and therefor never got an answer.