𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 11

"Hyung, they called..."

"And what did they say," ask Yoongi whose eyes now sparkles with anticipation.

"I GOT THE JOB!"

Yoongi jumps up from the couch and yells "YES I KNEW YOU WOULD!"

He brings Jungkook into a hug and the two starts jumping up and down unable to contain their excitement.

"Hyung, we better stop jumping otherwise the people below us might file a noise complaint."

They break the hug and take a moment to catch their breaths.

"When is your first day?"

"The same day as you - next week Monday."

"Oh my gosh, that's great!" says Yoongi with a gummy smile.

"I can't wait" Jungkook says and smiles.

The day finally arrived.

"Wow, the building is bigger in real life than what it looked like in the photos on the Internet," says Jungkook after the two stepped out of the taxi.

"Yeah, are you nervous?"

"I'm nervous but also excited," says Jungkook and fiddles his tie.

"Did we have to wear a suit?"

"Of course, you are standing in front of the top South Korean Revenue Service. Now let's go inside. We don't want to be late on our first day," says Yoongi and drags Jungkook inside.

"Welcome to SKRS. You two must be the new auditors. Mr. Min Yoongi and Mr. Jeon Jungkook I believe," says the lady at the front desk.

Jungkook and Yoongi both nod.

"Well, then could please follow Jihyo. She will take you to your desks," says the lady and singles Jihyo to come over.

"Hello, I'm Jihyo."

She bows and then gives a friendly smile.
"Right this way," says Jihyo and the two follows her to the elevator.

"Your desks are located on the 27th floor and on that floor, you will also find a restroom and a small kitchen. The 21 other people that also work on the 27th floor will be able to answer any other questions you two may have," says Jihyo as soon as the elevator starts moving.

The elevator door opens with ting when they reach the 27th floor.

Even though it was still in the early hours, the floor was busy.

People of all ages and genders are constantly interacting with each other. Even while walking, employees are looking at documents.

In all, every person is performing their duty with determination and focus. One can hear the constant click of the keyboards, the buzz of the printers, the rings of the telephones and the knock of shoes against the wooden floor.

The ambience enhances the mood for hard work. The vibrant lightning uplifts the mood. The air conditioners are cooling the space. The environment is neither too hot, nor too chilly. It's perfectly ideal.

"And here are you desks. Will you two be comfortable here?"

"Yes, we'll be fine. Thank you, Mrs. Jihyo," says Yoongi and gives her a bow.

"Very professional," comments Jungkook after she walked away.

"Yes, so let's also be professional and start setting up our desk."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and the two starts packing out their things on the desks.

A few minutes later, the two were finally satisfied with their setup.

"I'm going to go make me some ice coffee. Would you like some?"

Wondering why he got no response; Yoongi moves over to Jungkook to see what he is doing. Jungkook eyes are fixed on the computer screen. Yoongi smiles seeing that Jungkook is so focused on checking his emails that he doesn't even blink.

He decides to let Jungkook be and goes to the kitchen.

Yoongi eyes widens in shock when he enters the kitchen. Jihyo lied, the kitchen for sure isn't small.

Yoongi start making the coffee and was alone on the kitchen until another person came in.

Yoongi looks over his shoulder out of curiosity, to see who it is. Yoongi couldn't see his face as his back was turned on Yoongi while he was busy with the coffee machine.

His breath hitches when the male turns around. Without realizing, Yoongi studies at the blonde male's features.

He has a round face with chubby cheeks. His eyes are almond-shaped with monolids. He also has a cute button nose and very plump lips which are unique and attractive. Despite all his soft features, he has an angular jaw and quite tan skin.

"Oh hello, you must be new here," says the blond male and bows.

"Y-yes I'm Min Yoongi, nice to meet you," says Yoongi and also bows.

"It's nice to meet you too. I'm Park Jimin," says the blond male with a smile but the smile soon fades.

"Are you okay?" Jimin asks with concern seeing Yoongi standing there frozen and staring at him with wide eyes.

"Are you a model?"

Jimin frowns at the unexpected question.

"No, why do you ask?"

"It's just you're so gorgeous the whole world should get to see your beauty."

Jimin blushes and tries to hide it by covering his face with his small hands.

"Did you just flirt with me?"

"Maybe," says Yoongi with a little smirk.

Jimin removes his hands from his face and looks at the ground feeling too shy to make eye contact with Yoongi.

The two finish making their drink and start walking to their desks.

They both look at each other, totally confused when they walk in the same direction.

"Are you following me?" ask Yoongi and squints his eyes.

"No, I am going to my desk."

Both their eyes widen when they arrive at their desks.

"No way. Your desk is next to mine," says Yoongi in shock.

Before Jimin could respond a curious Jungkook interrupts him.

"Hyung, who is this?"

"Oh, Jungkook meet Jimin," says Yoongi with a smile.

Jimin steps closer and bows.

"Nice to meet you, Jungkook."

Jungkook gets up from his chair and also bows.

"It's nice to meet you too, Jimin."