𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 15

“Do you have a pen I can borrow?”

Yoongi stops typing and hands him a pen.

“Thank you, Hyung.”

Jungkook gives him a little smile, but it drops when Yoongi glared at him.

“Don’t call me Hyung. Why would I still want to be your Hyung?”

Okay that hurt. That hurt a lot. Jungkook whispers a sorry and blinks his tears away.

When lunch time arrives, Jungkook didn’t really feel like sitting alone again. He wants to talk to someone.

This is a bad idea thinks Jungkook while standing in front of the door. He takes a deep breath in and exhales to calm his nerves. He then knocks on the door.

“Come in,” says a deep voice from inside the office. Jungkook steps inside and close the door behind him.

“I’m sorry for bothering you, Sir. I wanted to t-talk to you…or we don’t have to talk…We could just sit in silence…or I can just go if you want me to or lik-”

“I would love the company. Come sit here on the recliner and let’s have lunch together.”

The two sit down and open their lunch boxes.

“What did you pack for lunch?”

Jungkook bites his lip, totally embarrassed.

“Left over pizza from last night…Um Yeah Yoongi usually cooks for me.”

Silence fills the room, only the sound of chewing could be heard.

“Do you miss him?”

“Yes, I do.”

Jungkook stops eating and runs his hands threw his hair.

“I miss my Hyung. I miss him a lot. The apartment feels so empty without him.”

Mr. Kim places his hand on Jungkook’s shoulder to comfort him.

“When you’re ready you should apologize to him and talk things out. I'm sure he will forgive you.”

“No, he won’t.”

“What makes you say that?”

Jungkook covers his face with his hands, trying to hide his tears.

“Yoongi hates me,” whispers Jungkook just loud enough for Mr. Kim to hear. He puts his lunch box aside moves closer to him.

“I’m f-fine,” says Jungkook and pushes him away.

“No, you’re not. Let me comfort you.”

“NO- You will think I’m weak and-”

Jungkook finally stops resisting and gives into the hug.

“You’re not weak. You’re actually very strong. You have accepted that your past actions were wrong, and you are allowing yourself to feel the guilt. And yes, it’s going to hurt. So, cry. Let it all out.”

Jungkook didn’t say a word, he just lays still in his embrace while tears roll down his cheeks.

“Do you feel better now?” he asks Jungkook after a few minutes.

Jungkook nods and sits upright. Mr. Kim takes out a tissue and hands it to him.

“Oh, I’m sorry about that Mr. Kim,” says Jungkook and points at the wet spot on Mr. Kim’s shirt.

“It’s alright and I would like it if you stopped calling me Mr. Kim. It makes me feel old. Just call me Taehyung.”

“Oh okay. Then you can just call me Jungkook.”

“Friends?” asks Taehyung and extends his hand.

Jungkook shakes his hand.

“Yes friends”