Christmas Spirit

A/N: hey guys this chapter is a little treat for you all, I was very much exited for this chapter, and to share it with you guys! This chapter is for all of you out there who have been patiently waiting. So bring out your fans because the temperature is about to go up.

Christmas spirit

"Tis the season to be jolly, Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la) Don we now our gay apparel Fa la la la la, la la la la (fa la la la la, la la la la)Troll the ancient Yuletide carol Fa la la la la, la.."

I sing along with the radio, while rubbing salt and pepper into the turkey.

It was Christmas Day.

I had awoken at the crack of dawn filled with excitement.

For the first time or at-least what I could remember I wasn't going to be alone on Christmas.

Jefferson and I had exchanged numbers and had been trading texts these last few weeks, neither of us had broached the topic of the kiss, but we still traded texts about Christmas.

After much deliberation Jefferson was coming to mine.

All week I had been planning to make this the best Christmas yet.

I had gone all out.

A Pine Christmas tree was in the corner decorated with lights, baubles, ornaments, tinsel and a star.

Colourful Boxes of presents were stacked under the Christmas tree with big bows.

There were two stockings hanging from the fireplace filled with sweets and candy-canes.

I had red and white cinnamon scented candles on nearly every available surface.

I had hung some fairy lights on my curtains and wrapped some around the wooden beams and garlands were placed on the openings to rooms

The coffee table had an assortment of little Christmas reindeer statues and more bowls of peppermint candy's.

Christmas music was playing in the background.

I had even brought some patched and Christmas themed cushion covers and a lovey patched blanket.

I wondered if maybe I had gone a-bit overboard, but I just wanted everything to be perfect.

My entire morning as been filled with stuffing and glazing the turkey, peeling, chopping & seasoning potatoes, boiling Brussels, wrapping bacon around mini sausages, peeling carrots and parsnips, cooking red cabbage, defrosting the pre made cranberry & bread sauce, not to mention the gravy.

Needless to say I was worn out but all to do now was let everything cook.

Thank goodness for granny she had basically written to the ultimate cooking instructions for the turkey.

Looking at the clock I realised I had just enough time to change out of my pyjamas and into my Christmas outfit.

Grabbing the white Cotten tights I run them up my legs, the leaf like pattern stood out on my legs, next came the dress, the dress wasn't anything special in-fact it used to belong to Ruby but it's was the only dress I owned that looked like Christmas. The fabric fell just above my knees in an A-line flair, the only detailing was the small white belt around the waist, the bateau neckline was a nice touch, I paired it off with a white cardigan and some brand new wedged boots.

Quickly I turned on my curlers and gave my hair a few loose curls, it was all I could do before there was knocking at the door.

Looking at myself on last time in the mirror, I go to answer the door.