A change on the horizon.

A/N: I wasn't actually planning on realising another chapter so soon. However this morning his royal Highness Prince Philip duke of Edinburgh died at his home in Windsor castle aged 99. He was able to spend his last days with the queen and his wife of over 70 years, after suffering medical issues that left him confined to a hospital bed for a month. I realise this chapter in honour of his service to his country, and as a husband, father, grandfather and great grandfather. May his numerous charities prosper. R.I.P Prince Philip.

I was up today feeling lighter and more refreshed than I have for a long time.

Hope blooms in my chest for what feels like the first time in a long eternity.

I can't pinpoint anything that I did differently, my routine was the same, as it was any other weekday I woke up around 6, got ready for my day, grabbed the graded papers from my table, stopped by granny's for my usual coffee and cookie, arrived to school In the nick of time, taught my class, spent my lunch break eating a crappy sandwich in the teachers lounge with Mary Margaret and finalising the cast list for our Christmas play, gave my grade 4 class a surprise test, went home, changed into some sweats, heated myself some Soup and began grading papers while watching tv.

Just any other normal day noting out of the unusual.

So I had no idea why this day another normal boring day, filled my body with elation

I must of looked truly dolally as I was humming the tune Mr. Brightside.

Heck I even left the apartment earlier than normal, with a skip in my Step.

The moment I step out the apartment building my attention, much like everyone else no the street is drawn to the clock towers.

It's numbers read.

8:36.

I approach Dr Hopper.

I see him most mornings though this is the first I've had enough time to approach him.

"Morning Archie, morning Pongo." I give the Dalmatian a pat on the head.

"Morning Hallie, looks like they finally fixed the clock."

It seems so.

"Well for the first time in a long time I'm actually out the door early and I really want to take my time, but we should catch up sometime." Archie offers me a smile.

"We should."

I stroll into granny's and wave to ruby.

"I'll get started in your order."

"Actually ruby is like to try something else today."

Ruby observes me in confusion.

I've had the same order everyday for years .

Pumpkin spiced latte with a double chocolate chip cookie.

"Okay, why do you want?"

I rack my eyes over the menu.

"I'll take a mocha Frappuccino and I'll have a raspberry muffin."

Ruby begins the order, I look around the cafe to see who's decided to take a stop here this morning.

Familiar faces pop out, (is that Henry? Why isn't he on the bus?) though their is one who sticks out to me.

With long blond hair and a red leather jacket. I'm pretty sure I've never seen her around before, maybe she's the stranger Ruby was going on about.

Last night ruby texted me, telling me they actually had a guest staying in the B&B.

I imagine granny was exited.