Queens of darkness

Sometimes I hate working for rumple.

Right now was one of those times.

Rumple and I were watching the three women in front of us bicker.

Aside form the Evil Queen herself these three ladies were some for the most vicious vilenesses there were.

Cruella de vil
Maleficent
Ursula

I could only stare at Ursula with awe, I'd heard the legends, all mermaids had, but never did I think I'd ever meet her.

After watching them bicker a while longer rumplestiltskin decided to revel us.

"Now now ladies. Don't tear each other apart. I need you all in one piece... Or rather three pieces."

The three ladies turned to us.

"Rumplestiltskin. It was you." Maleficent spoke unimpressed.

Ursula was intent on observing me, I tried not to fidget under her beeding stare.

Rumpelstiltskin bowed.

"Guilty."

Ursula spoke up.

"Someone wanna tell me why I left the sea for this?"

"Oh, yes. The reason for this little tete-a-tete-a-tete... A-tete... We all have something in common, apart from mutual distaste. We're villains. And it's time the villains got their happy endings."

Cruella raised an eyebrow.

It was obvious we had perked the three ladies interest.

Rumple gestured to a siting area.

"Shall we all take a seat."

The ladies looked between each other most likely debating on wether or not to trust us.

Though In the end their curiosity outweighed any hesitancy.

The five of us walked over to the chairs, however before I could make a move a green tentacle wrapped around my waist and pulled me to stand In front of Ursula.

"What would a pretty little mermaid like you be doing so far from the sea."

The tentacles kept their grip.

"She works for me dearie!" Rumple called from the chair where him and the other ladies had taken a seat.

"What is you name?" Ursula demanded.

"Arista."

A smirk appears on Ursula's face.

"My brothers third youngest child."

Wheezing out I ask.

"My father is your brother?"

The smirk melts if of Ursula into something darker.

"Why am I not surprised he never mentioned me, but yes dear we both share the same father Poseidon."

That was news to me.

"If you ladies are done, I'd rather like to start."

The tentacles released me and I plop to the floor.

We quickly join the others and take a seat.

Looking at the dogs I address cruella.

"Can I pet?"

Cruella look as at me with pursed lips.

"Very well."

Siting next to the dog I run my fingers over his head.
The short fur feels surprisingly soft.