Wonderland

Time passes along.

Snow White and Charming were reunited, true love and all that.

There was something about a sleeping cures and a glass coffin, I didn't hear all the facts, but anyway it seemed those two finally got their happy ending.

Horay.

Snow White and Prince Charming had also begun the final battle to take back the castle from the evil queen.

I didn't have much a time to follow every detail of snow and charmings life together.

I had more important things to do.

My travels to the land without magic have become more and more frequent.

During the last two years I have search the land without magic.
I had been to many places.
France
Italy
Spain
Norway
Australia
India
China
South Africa
United States
England.

And yet I still have not even scratched the surface.

There were still 185 other countries and its taken two years to scour the 10 I've visited so far.

I'm beginning to wonder if baelfire was even here.

I thought I had a lead back in England London to be exact, while searching in the public records I stumbled upon an old newspaper article dated from 1906.

It was an missing persons article.

George and Mary darling were looking for anyone with information regarding the disappearance of their 3 children and a child they took in.

Wendy, John, Michael and Baelfire.

Finally I thought that maybe I'd found something.

Though this article was written in 1904, it was now 1982.

I didn't want to think about it but I know I had to.

Was Baelfire even alive still.

My best bet would of been to talk to either George and Mary Darling, though to much dismay the pair had passed away 15 years ago.

I was able to track down the woman who cared for Mary Darling in her last days.

She confirmed my suspicions.

George and Mary never did see their children again.

I didn't even want to think how I was going to break the news to Rumpelstiltskin.

So I didn't.

I continued on with my search, maybe Baelfire had a child, If I couldn't bring rumplestiltskin his son then I would bring him his grandchild.

It was a long shot.

But better to give him hope that his son may still be alive than shatter his already broken heart with the awful truth.

If I was being honest the land without magic was staring to grown on me.

Sure it may not be a mystical and magical as the other places I've visited.

But it's so forward thinking.

And so ahead of us.

People spoke into these rectangular boxes and they could communicate with anyone anywhere.

They also had moving pictures.

Carriages that didn't require horses

Houses that were made out of brick with glass windows.