💫Shooting stars💫 {punkblade shipping}

Start from the beginning

"Surprised?" Victor finished her sentence.

"Yeah,"

"I am supposed to be in Wyndon at the moment but so are you. The champion cup is tomorrow! All gym leaders are supposed to be there! I was waiting to see you but then I heard that you've pulled out of the cup this year. How come?" Victor seemed eager for an answer. An answer that Marnie wasn't sure she could give.

"I'm.... Sorry." She mumbled, not sure what else to say.

"Don't be sorry, you haven't done anything wrong. I was just wondering."
Victor stepped closer. Making sure morpeko was secure, Marnie stood up to be at Victor's level.

"Bea didn't show last year and no one put up a fuss, what's the issue now?" Marnie held her head high, trying to seem confident with her deflective answer.

"The Stow-on-Side gym has two gym leaders and they always swap in and out when Bea feels the need to do some "extra training" but you don't look like you're out on some spiritual training holiday so what's the real reason you're not going?" Victor responded, instantly seeing through her lie.

" Why does it bother you so much anyway?" Marnie asked him.

Victor stayed silent. Marnie looked away form him and up at the sky, another involuntary sigh escaped her lips. Victor followed her gaze.

Then the champion was hit with an epiphany.

"Come on!" He grabbed Marnie's arm and began pulling her away.

"H-hey! Wait! What're you doing?!" Marnie tried to speak as she was pulled along, too stunned to think to just pull back.

"Please just trust me on this, okay?" Victor gave her a reassuring smile. A smile that Marnie just could not say no to.

"If you're gonna kidnap me then you should at least give me candy..." Marnie said sarcastically. Laughing, Victor took out a pokeball. He set free his Corviknight and helped Marnie up onto it's back.

Next thing the young gym leader knew she was flying through the night sky.

💫💙💫💙💫💙💫💙💫💙💫💙💫💙💫💙

"Tell me why you carry a blindfold on you again?"

" I told you! It's not a blindfold! It's just a scarf."

"Maybe for a toddler."

"Hey!" Victor cried out, clearly offended.

"I'm just kidding," Marnie smiled as Victor pulled her along the unknown streets, "about the scarf that is. I'm even more convinced that you're kidnapping me now than I was earlier."

"Juuuust wait." Victor mischievously laughed.

A few moments later and Marnie was finally able to see again.

She took in her surroundings and recognised the place as Circhester. A light snow covered the paths that were devoid of people. Marnie looked around, trying to see why her friend would bring her to such a place at night.

"You've looked everywhere but straight ahead," Victor hinted.
Looking up, Marnie realised where they were.

National Planetarium of Galar was written in big words on the sign in front of her, she looked beyond the sign to see a large, two story building with a dome shaped roof.