twenty <3

"What are you looking at me for." Tommy said with a smile. I shook my head and looked back at the monitor.

"Hey guys, im gonna head out. I'll talk to you guys later." I said softly into the headphones. "Thank you for your help, it was greatly appreciated."

I exited the call and and leaned back into Tommy. My chest was in pain as was my stomach and head. I felt great, note the sarcasm.

"Let's go get some medicine and then we can go watch some youtube or something." He responded, nudging me up gently. I stood up and walked out of the room, leaving him behind.

"Iz?" Will asked as I walked down the corridor.

"What?" I replied, walking towards his voice. 

"Your mother is just a tad angry, but I told her you would do your school work down here so she calmed down. Plus, Aaron and Jen are with your father, not that i'm happy about that." He clarified. I rolled my eyes and nodded. I hopped onto the counter and Tommy stood in between my legs. 

"Good afternoon." George greeted as I leaned on Tommy's back. I waved gently as I shielded my eyes from the kitchen light. 

"Morning, George." Jack said from the other side of the kitchen. 

"God so many people just appeared." I groaned, digging my head further into his shoulder. 

"Ow." Tommy said with a small laugh. I moved my head and apologized softly but he just laid my head back down on his shoulder. 

"Your head hurts, i was joking." He said softly. 

"I've never seen Tommy so...so...so..." George started, the word he was gonna use just not forming.

"Soft?"

"Quiet?"

"Nice?" I threw in for good measure. What? Somebody needed to point out his dickish tendencies.

"You guys are dicks." He said, leaning back into me as if i just didn't call him a dick." 

"Hey Tom, can you grab the medicine on the second shelf in the cabinet behind you, i'm not feeling well." Jack said. I could tell he was gonna prove a point. 

"Get it yourself dick."

"Hey, Tommy grab the medicine on the second shelf of the cabinet above you and Izzy please, she needs to take some." 

"Alright, what bottle or box is it?" He asked, gently moving my head as he turned around to find the box. 

"The cold and flu one." I said softly, pointing to the box. It was yellow and red and white. It looked stupid and I hated it. 

"Do you have a cold or the flu?" He asked, looking between me and the box. 

"I don't know Tommy, i don't go to the doctor. Just give me the tablets." I said sassily. He can be rather agitating. 

"Okay, okay." He said defensively. He opened the package and got me the tablets before going and getting me a cold water. I could see Will filming secretly and I rolled my eyes. 

"Here you go." He said, handing me the water with the cap off. I smiled at him and took the two tablets in my hand. I cringed as it went down, the cold water feeling foreign. He laid his head on my shoulder as he faced me. I laid my head oh his and wrapped my arms around his neck loosely. 

"I'm tired." I whispered softly, my energy deteriorating rather quickly. 

"I have to go film a vlog in a bit with the guys, but we can go relax if you want." He suggested in a whisper. I nodded softly, trying to block out the conversation Jack and George were having. Will; made eyes at me. The eyes he made at Aaron whenever he had his girlfriend at the time over. I rolled my eyes with a smile. 

"Let's go lay down, c'mon." He said, pulling away from me. I nodded, hopping off the counter as we both walked back to the bedroom. I laid down on my bed and he jumped down next to me. He went on tiktok and I laid my head on his chest. 

"Your account or mine?" He asked, glancing down at me. 

"Mine, my for you page is better." I said with a smile. His one hand lifted up to start playing with my hair as both of my hands started messing with his shirt. 

"Yeah yeah, that's because i'm not on tiktok much." 

"Yeah, mine is filled with you." 

"I wouldn't be surprised, Izzy, I would not be surprised." He said softly. I could hear his heartbeat. I could hear his breathing. I could feel his calmness. I could feel his relaxation. I could feel him. 

Everything piled up and as my pain started to slowly drift away, I also drifted away into a dreamless state. Lying on top of my best friend, wishing that one day he'll be more than just my best friend.