seven <3

"I gotta go, Iz." Tommy said with a laugh. I just hugged him tighter, not ready to say goodbye a second time.

"I'll see you in a few weeks and i'll call you when i get home, promise." He promised, somehow slipping out of my grip. He lifted my chin and met my sad eyes.

"Drive safely. Text me and call me when you arrive at your house. Send me pictures of your dogs or i wont believe you. I'll miss you." I said with a sad sigh. He smiled and kissed my forehead before running off to his father's car.

I walked back to Niki, Fundy, Phil, Kristen, and Will so we coukd head back home. We had dinner with Everyone plus Tommy's Dad. After dinner was finished everyone said their goodbyes, mine being last and the longest. I sat in the backseat of the car, staring out the window.

Once we arrived home i grabbed my abandoned laptop and the blankets tommy and i used before heading to my room with Niki.

"Im turning in for the night! Goodnight Uncle Will, Fundy, and my parents!" I yelled to everyone who was scattering. I grabbed Niki's hand and dragged her into my room with a smile. She smiled back and giggled a bit.

"Okay, let's listen to music before we go to bed. I know you must be exhausted from the plane and then jetlag, so we can talk more tomorrow. I have to pump up the air mattress for me but go ahead and lay in my bed." I said, pulling the spare air matress from under my bed. I pumped it up and made it before turning on soft music and plugging in my phone. Niki and I talked a bit before conversation faded and i turned out the lights so we could go to sleep.

———

"Good morning." I greeted as i dragged into the living room.

"Good morning, darling. How are you?" One of Will's flatmates greeted

"Im alright, where's uncle Will?" I asked, sitting on the couch with a yawn. My phone was left abandoned in my room. Im sure he probably texted me, but i hadn't touched my phone since i had awoken, so i wouldn't know.

"He went to Tesco with Phil and Fundy. They're getting stuff to cook for breakfast." He responded and i nodded, trying not to doze off on the couch. He put on a film and covered me with a blanket as i started to fall asleep.

I was listening to the quiet of the flat, only the film playing as his flatmates entered and exited quietly. I knew as soon as Will got home though. He always made his presence known somehow in some loud obnoxious way.

"Iz! I got you Sushi for lunch!" Will yelled as i tried to ignore him.

"Will shut up, mate. She and Niki are asleep on the couch." Phil said as he stood in the entryway of the living room, or so i assumed.

"Im not, Niki is. Shut up, why dont you." I mumbled, upset Will had woken me up and almost woke Niki up. She had come out and laid on the couch with me upon her waking up as well. Her head was rested on my legs that were curled into my stomach. I really hadn't felt the best, but i tried to cover it up.

"Alright." Phil laughed as he gently covered Niki with a blanket. I slowly drifted back into a black oblivion and slept peacefully.

———

My phone vibrated incessantly, or well a phone did. It just kept going off and ringing and ringing and ringing. It was next to my head and became rather annoying.

After the fifth rotation of calls, i sat up and answered the phone myself.

"What the hell do you want?" I said, rather angrily.

"I, uh, well, i was just calling because i didn't know where you were. Will wasn't answering his phone or discord, you werent answering yours and Phil not Fundy werent either so i called Niki..." Tommy's voice rang out. I felt a pang of guilt and sighed, letting my shoulders relax. My head started throbbing slightly and i tried not to doze back off.

"Oh, yeah ive been asleep on the couch. Niki has been laying with me as well. Sorry." I reply, my eyes fluttering shut every few moments.

"Iz, it's almost seven. You never sleep this long, are you alright? I know you're not due for your monthly for another few weeks cause you just had it." Tommy said, making me smile. He cared and i loved that about him. Even though i taught him how a woman's period worked and how far apart they are, he cared enough to learn so he could take care of me.

"Yeah, im fine. Im just tired." I replied, laying my head on the arm of the couch.

"Go get your phone so we can facetime." Tommy replied before hanging up. I realized that Niki had left and the livingroom was dark. I picked up the blanket and wrapped it around my shoulders, walking to my room for my phone. I dragged over to Will's room and knocked before entering.

"Hey, you feeling alright?" Will asked as i walked in. Niki was sat next to him with her head rested on his shoulder. I handed Niki her phone and walked to his bed that behind his setup frame.

"Yeah, do you mind if i FaceTime Tommy? i dont wanna be alone in my room right now." I asked, laying down on his bed.

"I don't mind, were not streaming or anything. Im just practicing for MCC tomorrow." Will replied, looking at me with a knowing look.

"Im fine, Uncle Will." I said before turning on my phone. i went to the facetime app and facetimed Tommy. He answered immediately and set me up on his monitor.

"I have to practice for MCC, but i know you dont like being alone. You also like it a whole lot less when you're not feeling the best. Plus i figured you'd fall asleep." Tommy said with a small smile.

"No, i'll be awake for hours." I mumbled, my eyes shutting slightly, contradicting my statement. As i slipped into a peaceful sleep, i heard Niki and Will laughing and Tommy giggled at me falling asleep.