one <3

Tommy was yelling, yet again. I didn't usually mind his loudness, unless it was four in the morning and i was trying to sleep. This happened to be one of those times. It also didn't help when my friends were wide awake on the other end of the phone. Therefore, I decided to take matters into my own hands.

I opened my window and threw some rocks from the plant he'd gotten and named for me as my Christmas present, at his window. It grabbed his attention rather quickly since his parents were off on a weekend holiday.

"Jesus, Iz! You bloody scared me!" He whisper yelled out his now open window.

"You reckon you can quiet down you prick! Im trying to go to sleep!" I whisper yelled back.

"Sorry, i didn't realize how late it was." He said quietly, checking the time on his phone. "Usually mother yells at me for being awake this late, im sorry."

"It's alright. You can come over if you'd like. Mom is at work, Jen and Aaron are at Dad's."

"You didn't go?"

"Nah, i wanted to play minecraft." I shrugged with a smile.

"I'll be over in a bit. Leave the door unlocked." He smiled. I nodded and closed my window up. I walked back to my bed and collapsed in it, exhaustion hitting me like a truck.

Tommy knew i streamed and i knew he streamed. We had agreed not to stream together unless by coincidence simply due to our bond. It was amazing off camera. It was an escape for us both to just be ourselves and not out online personas.

Ive known Tommy since i was like, three. We moved here from London as my mother hadn't wanted me growing up there. She grew up there and disliked it, as did her brother. They hated how smoggy is was and it was just all around a bad place. He moved to Brighton and my mom moved to Nottingham, where we reside now.

My uncle had never moved here since it was a good three to four hour drive, but i'd always go over there since my dad worked in London. He's the one who got me into streaming. Tommy got me into Minecraft though.

"Hey guys, i think im gonna go. I'll see you guys on my stream though tomorrow, right?" I stated quietly. My friends both agreed unanimously and i bid them a goodbye. I hung up and was close to falling asleep before Tommy knocked on my door. I hummed in response and he walked in.

"Hey." He said. I could picture the smile forming on his face from knowing him so long.

"Hi." I whispered.

"Alright, want me to sleep with you or on the couch." He asked, voice rasped with sudden exhaustion.

"There's enough room on my bed, i don't wanna be alone." I replied, muffled by my pillow.

"Alright." He said, climbing into the bed. My bed was a queen sized so it fit us both quite well. He had a specific side as did i and we pertained to it.

The both of us fell asleep quite quickly, as usual.

———

There were many mornings i'd wake up and just be in Tommy's arms. I never minded, but we never spoke of it. We never spoke of that nor the fact that when we'd notice, we'd linger in the position neither daring to move a muscle because it just felt right.

This morning happened to be one of those morning. I woke up with Tommy's arms around my waist as my head laid on my pillow but also on his chest. We were both on our sides, facing one another. How we always managed to get in these positions beats me, but we always do. I exhaled deeply and started drifting off again.