four <3

As the weeks passed by, the meetup came closer to date. Phil was actually flying in today with Kristen and Will was quite excited.

"Don't get too excited, Uncle Will, you'll pop a blood vessel."

"Oh, shut up you prick." He said, pushing my head slightly before leaning his arms atop my head. Once Phil came in sight, Will had a smile on his face and was practically bouncing from foot to foot. He hadn't seen the older man in quite a while and missed him dearly. Phil and Will hugged while i introduced myself to Kristen.

"Hello! Im Izzy!"

"Im Kristen!" I shook her hand and walked back over to Will.

"Oh it's the female version of Tommy." Phil dramatically sighed.

"You stupid bitch, compare me to that mongrel again and i will rip your balls off. Anyway, hello Dadza."

"Your niece is quite terrifying, Will. How does she even know Tommy?"

"That is one long story." Will said before leading everyone back to the car.

———

"No! No! Ash Ash Ash! STOP!" I yelled as Ash started killing me in our world.

"Ash, stop killing Izzy." Caroline sighed.

"But it's fun!" She whined. I went on mute as Will walked into the room.

"Slight change in plans as Tommy is now coming." Will said nervously. My face dropped as fear took over my features.

"What? No, that's not a funny joke, Uncle Will." I said nervously.

"He is, and you're right it's not funny nor is it a joke."

"Will he's gonna hate me for not telling him you're my uncle! Then he's gonna be upset with you for not telling him since you're his best friend." I said before banging my head on my desk. I held up a finger so Will couldn't talk.

"Hey guys, i gotta log off for a bit. I'll be sure to text or call you guys later. Love you bye." I said quickly before leaving the call and game.

"We'll figure it out, and he won't hate you. He'll understand. You didn't even want to stream with him to prevent this. It'll be fine. Now let's go inform Phil of the dilemma and start from there, yeah? We can order in some chinese or whatever." He said. I nodded and followed him out into the living room.

———

"You said your uncle lives in Brighton, right? Maybe i can stay with Will and then visit you on the thirteenth!" Tommy said, making plan after plan on how to see me.

"We'll see how it pans out, yeah? I would love to, but we don't usually plan plans, just kinda make them on spot. If we can't end up seeing each other it'd only be like two or so more weeks, it'll be alright."

"I know, i just miss you. It's weird not being able to look out my window and seeing you at your desk or having you room lit up with LEDs. Im just clingy, aren't i?"

"I don't mind it, Tom. It's how you've always been. I quite like it. I get free compliments." I said with a laugh.

"Shut up, stupid wanker." He mumbled. It was about four in the morning and i'd see Tommy in two days. Tomorrow—or i guess today—he'd drive to Tubbo's and stay the night with him while his dad stayed in a hotel. They'd then drive to us the day after. I was rather excited to see the stupid blonde headed boy once again. Like it or not, i let that boy find his was into my heart and now im overly attached.

He is and always will be my best friend, from now until the ends of the earth.

———

Tommy had barely texted me today, though it was expected. He was with his first ever online friend, or at least his longest one he had. Him and Tubbo were a duo even me and him couldn't beat, and ive known the kid since i was three.

It was fine though as we spent the day Facetiming Niki to help her pack and have her become familiar with me a bit more so it wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. Then Will streamed and i called Izzy and Ash, telling them about everything.

"So i have some kinda big news." I said hesitantly as the phone was set up in front of me on my nightstand. I brushed my wavy hair nervous of their reaction.

"What up?"

"You know Wilbur Soot?" I asked and Ash started freaking out with dramatics on just how inconsiderate i could be as to ask that. I laughed as did the rest of us, knowing it was just an act.

"No but seriously, why?" Ash asked, genuinely paying attention after her joking rant.

"He's my uncle." I said, wincng away from the phone.

"Oh, cool. Does that mean you've met Tommy and all of them too, like irl?" Caroline asked with a smile, not even phased by what i said.

"About that, Tommy is my best friend and ive known him since i was three years old. I just met Niki today, Phil i met a few years ago, Fundy ive talked to but never like one on one. I know all of Will's flatmates and im with him now, but he's streaming." I said, not missing a beat. I just let it all out before i regret not saying anything at all and chickening out.

"Im sorry for not saying anything earlier. I just don't mix my family into shit as he's really the only good family i have left besides my siblings whom ive not seen in over a month. Tommy is my escape, the place i can go to be 100 percent me with no room for judgement. Like obviously i have that with you guys, but its different with him i guess. I don't know, im sorry." I sighed.

"Don't be, it's chaotic and it's alright. We all have some aspects of our life that we don't want anyone else to know about, like its our little secret. The real question is, does Tommy know Will is your uncle?"

"No, but he'll find out tomorrow as he's meeting up with them. I didn't tell you of course." I said, a small smile growing in my lips. The pair smiled with me and helped me calm down.

Tomorrow awaits either disaster or peace. Tommy chooses that outcome.