twelve <3

A few months have passed. It's now December and Tommy has invited me to film a video with him.

Neither of us has talked about the kiss, but i know ive started realizing how much he means to me. Not just in a friend way either. Ive started noticing the small things. Like his lingering gazes, his lingering touches, how he'll glare at any guy who looks at me weird, the brushing of our hands, how excited he gets whenever i come over or the opposite, how upset he gets whenever i cant come over.

College has recently taken up a lot of my time as i need to keep up with my studies. It's a rather hard college as a whole, let alone the courses i chose.

"Whats this video about?" I asked, looking at him through our windows.

"You'd have Asterin and Caroline in the call with you and i'll have Toby and Ranboo. Girls versus boys, who can like work better and achieve more in a forty five minute period. Will is the time keeper and referee."

"That should be not allowed i feel."

"Why?"

"He's your best friend?"

"And he's your uncle!"

"Okay, fair." I said with a laugh.

"Let me finish my assignment and we can start recording and such. Wait is it streamed?"

"No, just a recording session. Mum said i need a small break from streaming, as does she." Tommy answered. We both bid a goodbye before i went into my room and finished ny essay, turning it in before logging out of my school account.

I called the girls on instagram, making a groupchat on discord between me, Tommy, Asterin, Will, and Caroline. I made Tommy and I admins so he could add Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Hey! What's up?" Asterin said, typing away on her computer. Caroline was reading Harry Potter once again.

"Im filming a video with Tom and his friends. I need you two to join and help me please."

"Alright, let us get ready then." Caroline said with a small smile. She walked towards her setup as did Asterin. Both logging into their respective profiles before loading the necessary apps.

"Okay, we have joined. Make two vcs." Asterin said as i did what she requested. Everyone had accepted the joining of the group I saw a new name added Jack but didn't question it. It's his recording. I hung up the phone with Asterin and Caroline before joinjng the main vc.

"Anyone who is okay with their faces being shown in the video, please turn on their camera. Other than that, once Ranboo joins, I will introduce everyone and we'll go from there." Tommy said respectfully.

Ranboo joined the vc and kept his camera off. The only people showing their faces were Asterin, Tommy, Tubbo, and Will. Jack wasn't in yet.

"Where's Jackie Boy?" Will asked.

"He has to help Josh with something, he'll be in in a minute. Otherwise we really don't need him to start. Tubbo, Will, Ranboo this is Isabella, Asterin, and Caroline. Iz, Asterin, and Caroline this is Tubbo, Ranboo, and Will." Tommy introduced everyone as he was the only one who knew everyone.

"Hello, darling. How are you?" Will said softly, a tome of voice he only ever used for me.

"Im exhausted if im honest. I finished my fourth essay this week so i can be ahead for when i visit you. Ive not been sleeping well. Mum has just gone off the fuckin rails. This week hasn't been fun. How are you?" I ranted before returning the question.

"Preparing for your stay really. Oh that reminds me, Tom would you be willing to come and stay for a few days? Tubbo you can join of course as well." Will extended the offers.

"Wait, would i have to give up my room?"

"Absolutely not, darling, theyre boys. Your mum would have my arse." Will laughed. Both boys agreed wholeheartedly.

"Greetings, i went for a water. I am back, did i miss anything?" A deep voice spoke and Asterin's eyes widened as her face went red. She immediately picked up her phone and started typing so quickly i thought her fingers would fall off.

"No you didnt, but why does Ash look like she's about to pass out." I asked with a small laugh. Astering flipped me off before setting her phone back down. Or okay, that was an understatement. She threw her phone on her bed and everyone heard it hit the wall slightly.