fifteen <3

"Hey Izzy, can i talk to you alone after filming in a few?" Tommy asked as we all joined ome big vc again.

"Of course, your mum invited me over for breakfast tomorrow so i'll just stay the night?" I asked in reply. I saw him nod with a smile before Asterin smiled as well.

"The winners are...Tubbo and Izzy! A close second being Ranboo and Caroline!" Jack exclaimed. This made Tommy rage as a bit for his video.

"All jokes aside, thank you for filming with me even though it was so beyond chatoic. We should definitely keep this groupchat alive. You're all very poggers."

"Tommy stop being soft and open your window." I said after having packed my bag. I watched him get up and walk to the window.

"Hey izzy, i do not wanna open my window. But you look very pretty from my window."

"Thomas Simons i will call your father. Let me into your room!" I yelled making him laugh. He opened the window and let me crawl through it.

"TOMMY IS A SIMP!" Jack yelled making everyone laugh.

"I guess so." Tommy replied, sitting in his chair and glancing at the girl.

"Also, you guys know each other in person?" Ranboo asked, his voice dropping an octave than what it once was.

"We do." I replied, walking into the frame of the camera and leaning on the back of the chair.

"He takes care of her because im not there." Will stated with a smile.

"Half correct, she's just my best friend."

"Yeah, best friend." I replied, knowing thats all I was to him. I smiled and could see a look of disappointment on Will's face.

"Wait really, just best friends?" Ranboo asked the question everyone wanted to ask.

"Yeah, something like that."

"Something like that? Stupid bitch, theres a reason i like your mum better." I replied with an eye roll.

"Well what else would we be?"

"Talk about that later." I whispered with a sigh.

"Hey guys, ive gotta finish up some school work. Im gonna head off for the night. Text me later Asterin and Iz." Caroline spoke before leaving the vc.

"Tom are we still on for tomorrow?" Jack asked, throwing something in the air.

"Yeah." Tommy replied with a yawn before continuing. "Alright it's late here, im heading off. Send your point of views to me so i can send them to Larry. Goodnight." He replied before logging off. He stood from the chair and moved to his bed. I decided to take his chair, curling my knees into my chest.

"Can we talk?" Tommy asked, rubbing his eyes before controlling his lights from his phone. I nodded silently, looking at him with worry.

"Look, we've known each other for such a long time."

"No, Tom, i just met you yesterday."

"Just listen. Okay, so i don't wanna ruin things with you-"

"Well why would you? What?"

"Iz, just listen." He replied with a laugh.

"I am listening!" I exclaimed, getting overwhelmed and starting to overthink what he was saying.

"Izzy-"

"No wait, Tom. Are we done? Are you ending our friendship? Over what, a few kisses? We can stop, i don't mind but don't-"

"Isabella, I think ive been in love with you for two years." He said, cutting me off of my tangent and shocking me completely. It took me a minute to process what he said. His LED lights shined a bright purple on my face, completely hiding my reddening cheeks.

"You..."

"Yeah."

"Two years?"

"Two years."

"And you never said anything?"

"Not one word."

"And you just, dealt with it?"

"You're really scaring me at the moment, Iz."

"What, how?"

"Do you feel the same way..?"

I hesitated. Do I? Do I feel the same?

"Yeah, Tom, I feel the same way." I confessed, smiling and standing from the chair. He grabbed my waist with a smile and pulled me down onto the bed.

"You really do? This isnt some sick joke?"

"No, not at all." I replied. He hugged me tightly, laughing happily into my stomach.

Yeah, he's definitely the one.