ten <3

TW - mentions of abuse

—Tommy's Pov—

My window was open so Iz could climb back through it whenever she felt like she'd wanted to go back home. I had started streaming about an hour ago, she just laid on the bed on her phone. She was reading, as per usual.

"No, Will stop!" I yelled with a smile, trying to keep the older from killing me. I glanced over at Izzy, her shoulders rising slightly with every breath she took.

"Hey, Tom!" My mother yelled, i slid one side of my headphones off as i muted the stream.

"Yeah, mum!" I yelled back. I could hear her walk up the stairs to my room and lean outside the door.

"Aaron just came over, Izzy needs to go home. She can come back over later if she'd like." I heard my mother's footsteps retreat back down the stairs and Izzy sighed, looking at me with sad eyes. I turned off my camera for stream as quickly as possible and stood up. Izzy walked towards me and hugged me, gripping my shirt tightly. We both knew she wouldnt be back tonight if her father was still at her house.

"I'll see you later." She said, breaking apart from out hug. She started climbing through the window and into hers. We kept both of our windows cracked, in case of emergency. I continued back to my stream and gave some fake excuse to my chat and told Will i'd explain later everything going on.

———

"Alright chat, say bye to Wilbur. He's a bitch and he is leaving us." I laughed. I heard the small noise of Wilbur leaving the chat as i made my way towards my house on the smp. i heard a loud noise from the neighboring house. Not being too bothered by it, i carried on until i heard a familiar yell and then a familiar voice.

My heart raced and it felt like i couldnt go any faster to end stream. i bid a goodbye before sprinting down the stairs and to the neighboring house. If i continued to keep at the pace and panic i was at, my blood pressure would rise a bit too high and i would probably pass out soon. Though that was the least of my worries.

"Aaron, Aaron, is she okay? What's going on?" I asked, my breath shaky ans barely present at all.

"Hey, calm down. Im sure she's fine, Tom." The door roughly opened and then slammed shut, Izzys angry father storming out of the house and towards his car.

"Let me go check on Iz. Jenny, could you stay and play with Tommy." Aaron asked. Jenny nodded and summoned me over. I sat down and played with her for a few moments, just until Aaron came back out. He pulled me aside and told me what i needed to know.

"He hit her."

"What? He did fucking what?" I asked, my blood boiling.

"If you want to help, could you please get some things to clean her up?" I nodded and immediately walked over to my house. Okay i sprinted, but its fine. I almost plowed my mom down as i ran through the kitchen to find what i needed.

"Honey, honey what's wrong." She asked, grabbing ahold of my arms gently and turning me towards her.

"I can't-" I tried to say but my lack of breath stopped me from continuing.

"Breathe." My mom said, calming me down to a point where i could breathe again. She handed me an unopened bottle of water and I drank it quite quickly. It soothed my body physically, but not emotionally nor mentally. Nor did it help my panic whatsoever.

I grabbed the necessary things, like a first aid kit and ice packs and waters, but other than those things i was clueless. I walked back over and grabbed a few papertowels before going upstairs. Knocking on the door frame, i saw Aaron standing up to exit the room.

"I'll kill him." I whispered into the short lived silence, getting part of the papertowel wet and dabbing her eye with it. The light streaming in from the door into the dark room gave me enough light to see the main parts of what he did to her. I lifted her chin softly to get more of an angle and she hissed in pain.

"Im sorry." I whispered softly, caressing her jaw with my thumb to give some comfort. 

"Im fine, Tom." She whispered in response. My actions stopped as my eyes met hers, regret held within them.

"Izzy, your eye is black and blue. He was screaming at you to a point i had to mute my stream. You're not okay, you're not. You don't have to lie to me." I explained, continuing my actions and removing my gaze from hers.

"I dont understand why he hates me so much, Tom." She explained after a few moments, her voice breaking.

"I know, love." I whispered, putting down the papertowel and having her look at me. A few tears slipped down her cheek and i softly wiped them away trying my best not to hurt her.

I leaned my forehead on hers and because i did so i could feel her shaky breaths on my face. We were inches apart, and if it wasn't for the fact that she was in pain right now, i probably wouldn't be able to resist the urge to kiss her.