eight <3

Time slowly but surely passed me and Will by. While time happened to pass us by slowly, it also feels like i just got there and now im leaving again. I dreaded leaving, knowing i wouldnt see him for at least another three months.

We walked to his car at about 6am so we could arrive at around nine or ten. My mom had to pick up my siblings, but i'd probably crash with the Simons' for the day anyway.

The three hour drive felt longer due to the amount of traffic. We finally arrived after the long drive. I hadn't told Tommy i was coming home, but he probably wasn't awake anyway. I hugged Will goodbye for a while, looking behind him to notice that my mom wasn't even home to say hello to me. We haven't spoken in weeks, but she decided my other siblings took priority, once again.

I pulled away and sighed, picking my bag up off of the ground and walking towards my house. I pulled the key out of the front of my duffle bag and unlocked the door, waving bye to Will as he drove off. It was about 9:47 when i walked through the door and checked the time.

I walked to my room and started unpacking my bag, putting away everything neatly and flopping on my made bed. I grabbed the worn down bear that Tommy gave me for my sixth birthday and held onto it tightly, wishing things would have been different upon my arrival.

After a few minutes of gathering myself, i turned everything off and walked next door with a yawn. I had a drawer in Tommy's room for extra clothes and necessities for whenever i needed a place to go. I knocked on the door and almost immediately i heard footsteps approaching from inside.

The door opened and i was greeted warmly by Tommy's parents, both bearing wide smiles despite the early hour.

"Hello, Belle. How was your trip, honey?" His mother asked, pulling me into a hug. I hugged back being just a tad bit taller than her, with a warm smile. Even if my own family didn't have my back, i knew they would.

"It was nice, the car ride back was tiring and long. How have you guys been?" I asked as we walked inside and sat on the couch.

"Oh, the usual. You know how it is, putting up with his loudness at late hours and then him not waking up until late into the morning." His father replied, nursing a cup of coffee in his hands.

"Has he seriously been that bad?" I asked.

"Not constantly, but it's been a bit more than usual. He's getting better at it though. We actually have some errands to run in a bit, so if you want we can wake him." His mother answered.

"No, let him sleep. I'll probably shower and catch up on some sleep as well." I replied with a smile.

"I'll make you up a bed on the couch before we head out, we just wanted to make sure you made it home safely." His mother said as his father smiled. She kissed the top of my head before walking into the other room to gather extra pillows and blankets.

"He's missed you, Belle." His father said with a smile before setting down his cup of coffee and following his wife. I smiled and shook my head before walking upstairs and gathering the things i needed for a shower.

I quietly walked into Tommy's room and both of his dogs jumped off of the bed and ran to me. I knelt down and pet them with a smile as i walked to his cupboard.

I took one of his white and red shirts off of the hanger and folded it before walking to his dresser for a pair of shorts i leave here. I grabbed clean undergarments and walked into the bathroom quietly.

———

I made my way downstairs, Tommy's long shirt covering my shorts. I wore knee high socks and my hair was in a messy bun as i didn't wash it. I yawned whilst climbing into the bed made for me on the couch. I checked my phone as i had a few messages and tweets from people.