fourteen <3

—Tommy's POV—

izzys_beanie was blown up by Creeper
< Tommyinnit > ha
< Tommyinnit > stupid woman
< Tommyinnit > serves you right bitch
< izzys_beanie > tubbo make sure i don't die again. i'll brb, need some water.

"Oh look, you pissed my best friend off. You stupid bitch." Asterin said with a small laugh. I heard my phone vibrate as i laughed as well.

Iz <3

open ur window and turn off your camera and mute your mic. now.

oh shit

"Yo, i'll be right back! Asterin hold the fort down!" I yelled, turning off my canera and mic. Or, i thought i turned off my camera.

"Hello friend." I said, opening the window as she crawled through from hers. She rolled onto the bed before tackling me down onto the bed as well.

"You dick." She laughed, pushing me off the bed. I hit the floor with a thud and started laughing before i stood. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up, hugging her tightly before pushing her back on the bed and sitting in my chair.

"Go play, stupid." I said with a smile. She started crawling out the window but i stopped her.

"Wait wait wait, come back." I said, rolling my chair to the bed and pulling her back by the ankle. She squealed before turning around and facing me.

"What? Im gonna die."

"Tubbo has you and this'll take a second." I said with a smile. I kissed her cheek softly and she started pouting. "What?"

"I wanna real one." She said and i laughed. I pressed a quick kiss to her lips before pushing her back on the bed. She crawled back over to her room and i watched her freak out before sitting back down in her chair.

Yeah. She's the one for me.

I joined back into the game as if nothing happened.

"I GOT US DIAMONDS BITCH!" Asterin exclaimed, waiting until Wilbur had left the call to continue talking.

"You hurt my best friend and i swear to god i won't be this happy go lucky chaotic girl, i'll be your worst nightmare."

"You forget she's been my best friend since we were tiny. I'd never even dream of hurting her, which is why im meticulously planning this whole thing with her. I really like her, like a lot. Ive been in love once before, or whatever that relationship was, and that was pain in a bottle. I don't want her to feel that so everything needs to be perfect."

"Hey, Tommy, just a little word of advice. Nothing is every going to be perfect, and the moment you truly realize that it'll be a few moments too late."

*sorry this is short, filler chapter*