seventeen <3

"Hey, we're here." Tommy whispered softly, nudging me awake.

"No." I replied groggily.

"C'mon Iz." Tommy said with another nudge. I groaned but nonetheless opened my eyes.

"Mm, tired." I spoke softly, sitting up and leaning on him.

"I know, you can take a nap whenever we get inside. We're only staying a few days though." He said, wrapping an arm around my waste. He helped me get out of the car and walked me into the flat.

"Izzy! Izzy? God damnit, let me call your mother." Will said as Tommy and I sat on the couch.

"What?" Tommy asked as i leaned on him, willing myself not to fall asleep.

"Hey Tom, feel her head for me." Will said, walking into the living room, his phone being thrown onto the couch.

"'M fine uncle Will, im just tired." I replied with a yawn. I felt a hand get pressed to my hand and sighed. I was fine. I am fine. Tommy hugged me closer to his body. It could've lulled me to sleep on spot if my head wasn't pounding and my eyes throbbing.

"Hey Iz, why don't you go hop in the shower. I'll throw some clothes in the dryer for you so they're warm when you get out. C'mon." Uncle Will said softly, leaning down next to me and brushing some of my hair away from my face.

"No, im fine. Also, aren't you guys meeting George."

"Love, he's coming over beforehand. It's totally okay. Go shower, that really isn't for a good bit. Filming is tomorrow, tonight we're just hanging out. We can just stay in." He replied softly.

"Fine." I replied, giving in as he's stubborn.

"I'm gonna go pick up George with Jack. Can i trust that she'll be okay, Tom?" Will asked as they both helped me stand.

"Of course. She'll be fine by the time you get back. Or, well i'll take care of her. Just update me on times." Tommy said as my eyes started drifting.

"Alright i will. Love you, Iz." Will said before walking towards jack. I put up a finger heart before leaning on Tommy. The door shut and i let out a sigh of relief.

"What?" Tommy asked, keeping me up as he walked us to the bathroom down the hall.

"Nothing." I replied, sitting on the toilet lid while he started the shower. My vision kept drifting in and out as did my hearing.

Now, now i started to get worried.

"Izzy, Iz are you okay? Iz i need you to stand, please." Tommy said, concern lacing his voice. I genuinely wanted to tell him i was fine, but the words wouldn't come out. I felt drained. My body just stopped working.

Now is when i start to panic.

———

"Come on Izzy. I have you, it's okay." I heard, my senses coming back to me. My eyes fluttered open. My surroundings were a bit different. Tom was holding me on the floor, running his fingers through my hair. I was hot, really fucking hot.

"Tom, why- why is it so hot?" I asked, my voice raspy.

"The shower is still running. You passed out about fifteen minutes ago. Are you alright? Tell me you're alright please." He said, genuinely panicked.

"Im fine." I replied, sitting up some.

"Alright. Where are your clothes so i can throw them in the dryer. Also, where's the dryer?"

"The dryer is in the room across from mine, you'll be able to know my room. And you don't have to throw any clothes in." I replied with a small smile.

"Well i'm going to." He responded while walking away. I chuckled softly to myself and hopped in the shower. I felt like shit, but at least i was conscious. i soon got out and wrapped a towel around myself.

"Hey Tommy, can you please put my clothes in my room?" I yelled, cracking the door a tiny bit.

"Yeah, i'll be in the living room." He yelled. I watched his figure walk into my room and then back out from the small crack in the door. I waited a few seconds before walking down the hallway with Tommy's other clothes in my hands. I got changed into the clothing on the bed and realized it was more of Tommy's clothing. His hoodie his pants even his socks. I smiled, seeing everything laid out on the bed.

I pulled on the clothing. It hung off of me very loosely. I walked into the living room with a hairbrush in my hand and a pout on my face.

"Hello, lovely. You feeling any better?" Tommy asked, watching my walk into the room as he scrolled through youtube. I shook my head, i still felt horrible.

"I don't wanna brush my hair." I said, sitting next to him.

"Give me the brush." He said with a small smile. I handed him the brush and he carefully brushed my hair, making sure not to hurt me. My face was red if i was being honest.

———

"Can we just run away together?" I asked, lacing my fingers with his as he drew random shapes on my shoulder. We'd put on a random netflix series as background noise while we cuddled on the sofa.

"Unfortunately not, babe. I wish we could. I would love to escape with you, but we can't." He responded, kissing my shoulder softly.

"Nobody would miss me anyway." I replied quietly, turning over to face him. His hand that was previously laced with mine was now wrapped around my back and his other laid in my hair.

"I would." He replied, scanning my features.

"You'd be with me. We can just go, be together with no judgement or-or-or, i don't know, Tom." I said softly.

"Hey, listen, you are far too unforgettable to not be missed. Why don't you get some sleep, my love." He said to me softly, pulling me closer.

"Will you still be here when i wake up?"

"Of course i will be."

"Can you sing to me? Your voice is pretty."

"Of course i can." He replied with a small smile.

He started singing Fly Me To The Moon.

You are all I long for all I worship and adore
In other words, please be true
In other words, I love you
In other words, just hold my hand
And in other words, darling kiss me

I just hope he known how much he means to me.