three <3

"Bella?" Will asked, walking into my room. He flicked on the light and sat on the edge of my bed.

"What up?"

"So there is a reason i picked you up early."

"Proceed." I said, waving my hand as he just stopped talking on.

"Around the middle of August im having a meet-up between me and some online friends. Phil, you know him, Niki, Fundy, and Phil's wife. There are only two spare bedrooms as a few people obviously moved out. Phil and Kristen will be taking one. Fundy will take the other and if it's alright, could Niki stay in here with you? If not she can stay in my room and you'll share with your cool uncle."

"I'd rather take Niki, sorry not sorry." I replied with a smirk.

"That hit me right in the gut, man, right in the gut." He joked. "I also have MCC the week they're staying, so you'll be here alone with some of them."

"Ooo, okay! Text me if you want me to sabotage." I said with a smirk. He laughed and laid back on my bed. We talked for a few hours before he went off to bed.

———

I woke up to my phone buzzing beside me.

"Hello?" I asked, sleep still evident in my voice. I hadn't looked at the caller ID before answering, or even noting it was a facetime call.

"Iz, Iz, Iz! Im positive there's a bloody wanker breaking into my flat! What the fuck do i do?!" Tommy's panicked voice flowed through the ohone.

"Well first off, quiet down. Second take a sharp object and investigate it. I'll call 9-9-9 if you get hurt, alright?" I said, worried for his safety.

"What if i die?!"

"Well then you'll die trying? I don't know, Tom! Don't fucking say that!" I whisper-yelled, not wanting to get upset by the mere thought of losing him this late at night.

He walked downstairs slowly. The silence was prominent, the only thing breaking it was the creak of the stairs. There was a loud crash before everything went silent. No sounds. Nothing.

"Tom? Tommy? Tom? Tom? This isn't funny. Thomas? Tommy, seriously answer me. Thomas Simons this isn't fucking funny." I said, tearing up slightly. I was starting to get overwhelmed and not caring about the others in the house. My room was on the first floor accompanied by Will's while his flatmates' rooms were on the second floor.

"Sorry! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't realize i was on mute. It was my dogs fighting in the kitchen and knocking things over."

"You bloody scared me." I whispered, allowing ny tears to slip out.

"Im sorry, please don't get upset."

"I thought you fucking died, Thomas. Obviously im gonna be upset. Go to bloody sleep, prick." I said, laying back down and setting my phone on the bed next to me.

"Im sorry, Iz. I'll sleep on the phone with you if you'd like."

"Please." I whispered. Once he was in bed, he hummed me a tune that he knew would calm me down. That alone sent me spiralling back into my dreamless sleeping state.

———

I woke up to my lights being flicked on.

"Morning." Will greeted quietly.

"It's early." I groaned. He laughed and laid down next to me on my bed.

"It's actually rather late into the afternoon." He stated.