eleven <3

A few days passed and my eye got to feeling better, luckily. It was still bruised, just less now? Tom hadn't been over in a while, so i filled the silence with bedwars with Asterin and Caroline. I haven't streamed in a while, having told my fans it was due to me starting college soon and needing to get used to a sleep schedule again. It was honestly because life was just getting hard again.

"Don't push me off! No!" I yelled as Asterin hit me off. The three of us were playing solos on a personal bedwars game, just 1v1v1.

"You suck mate, damn." I heard a very familiar voice say from behind me.

"Guys give me like two seconds." I responded before muting myself on discord. I stood up and practically ran to Tommy, hugging him. My hands gripped his shirt tightly as i nudged my head into his chest. He hugged back with a laugh.

"You can't just sneak up on me." I said in a soft voice before pulling away. I sat back in my gaming chair, Tommy walking up behind me and leaning on the back.

"I think i just did though." He replied, leaning his chin on the top of my head. His hands played with the hair at the back of my neck that was kept out of the beanie i was wearing.

A shiver ran down my body as his fingertips ghosted my neck. My heart raced. My breath caught in my throat. My stomach dropped. My head went fuzzy. My feelings about him, those were now impeccably clear.

I unmuted my mic and bid a few goodbyes to the girls as we all had things we had to do. Caroline had to go to work. Asterin had to help with lunch. I had to hang out with Tom.

"Wanna play minecraft?" He asked softly, his eyes staying on the screen. I nodded and stood up so he could sit. He sat down and immediately grabbed ahold of my waist, pulling me down on top of him.

"What do you wanna do?" I asked, trying not to look at him with my cheeks a dark red.

"Why don't we play in our world but we both play on your computer?" Tommy suggested.

"You could make that a youtube video." I laughed, clicking into our world.

Building Terrain...

"I could if you weren't faceless." He replied, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Loading Resources...

I turned my head, not realizing just how close to me he actually was.

Loading...

His hot breath fanned my lips as his eyes were locked on mine. I hadn't the idea what came over me, but a part of me said why don't we fuck up the entire friendship you've had for sixteen years and throw it down the drain.

I leaned in and closed the gap between us, pressing a soft kiss to his lips. He immediately responded, no hesitation whatsoever in his actions as he kissed me back. There are so many books or fanfictions i read where the guy or sometimes the girl just takes a few minutes to respond from shock or whatever. This was not the case, and for that im thankful.

The both of us pulled away, faces red. His could match the shirt he was wearing.

"Your face could match your shirt." I said softly with a smile, not wanting to ruin the atmosphere.

"Pipe down." He replied, hiding his face in my shoulder as his grip on my waist tightened slightly.

"That was my first kiss." I whispered, recognizing where i spawned in the world.

"Yeah, mine too." He replied, resting his hand atop mine on the mouse. We played in that position for a while, just genuinely basking in one another's presence. My phone started ringing with an incoming facetime and without thinking, I joined.

"Yes?"

"Izzy! Izzy! I talked to this boy when i went to visit my family in San Francisco today! He- who is behind you?" Asterin asked, running her words together before her realization.

"OH MY GOD- YOU'RE SO DOWN BAD!" She exclaimed, taking screenshots as Tommy laughed into my shoulder. "IM GETTING CAROLINE IN THIS CALL!" Asterin explained. It was nearing 10 pm and we knew we would have to stop playing minecraft soon.

"Are you done playing?" I asked. Tommy nodded and upon his response I exited the world and shut down my PC.

"Yes Asterin?" Caroline said directly after joining. I leaned back into Tommy's embrace with a small smile as i looked at the ceiling.

"Oh, hello Izzy. You seem quite content, you little simp." Caroline said, taking me by surprise. I shot my head up with my jaw dropped.

"That's- uncommon for you!" I exclaimed. Tommy laughed loudly at the two on the phone.

"Hello Tommyinnit." Caroline said with a smile.

"Ayup." He greeted. I smacked him lightly and he laughed.

"You're so annoying, you say it so much." I laughed, making fun of how he talks. Needless to say, Asterin had a good night as well as I.