While he was so focused on the movie he felt something heavy on his shoulder,he then looked down to see Minji who was alseep soundly on his shoulder.

"This girl" he smiled admiring her but his smile went out of his face as soon as he heard Minji's phone rang.

"Ugh Who the fuck--"Jungwon eye brows raised as he saw the contact number "Oh it's Chaeryeong".

Jungwon sighed "I'm done being selfish" he hesitated but then acepted the call.

"Hello this is Jungwon here"

"Oh..is Minji with you"

"Yeah she's asleep on my shoulder right now after waiting a movie with me wait I'll wake her up"

He then gently nudged Minji.

"What" Minji sleepily said.

"Chaeryeong's calling you"

"WHAT!?" Minji suddenly shot up from his shoulder taking her phone but Chaeryeong have already ended the call.

Jungwon looked back at his shoulder feeling empty.

"Shit I forgot to go the cafe oh my gosh!" Minji started to panicked "No I should go right now"

"It's too late yah!!!" Jungwon yelled at Minji but she have already run out of the house causing him to sigh harshly and followed after her grabbing his hoodie.

"Stop running!" Jungwon shouted but Minji have lost her mind all she was feeling right now was dissapointment.

Luckily the cafe wasn't that far so they quickly reached at there but no one was inside the cafe anymore only the staff who was closing the cafe was seen.

"Miss Have you seen a beautiful girl around our age waiting in the cafe starting from around 10?"

"I don't think so--oh there was!She lefted crying after an hour of waiting poor girl I wonder what made her cry um yeah I gotta go now sorry" the staff sadly stated before bowing at them walking away.

Minji knee weaken almost falling but Jungwon who have fast reflex caught her in time.

Tears started to gathered inside of her eyes making Jungwon worried "Yah it's fine don't worry I bet Chaeryeong wouldn't be mad at you"

"No...I fucked up"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

Suzy's phone then suddenly rang causing her to be surprised.

"Babe Minji's calling you" Jake handed the phone to his girl friend who was still choosing ice-cream with Kristina and Chaeryeong.

Suzy quickly take the phone "Hello?"

"Suzy unnie um I was wondering If Chaeryeong contacted you?"

"Oh actually she didn't but we accidently met on the way"

"Is she okay?"

"Ofcourse I even brought her ice-cream before she left" Suzy has no choice but to lie for the sake of Chaeryeong.

"Ah okay then can you please tell her that I'm sorry....I know she's beside you right now unnie"

"....ah Oh wait Ah I can't hear you"

"Hello?"

"Ahh ahh jiri jiri jiri!" Suzy started making weird noises before ending the call.

"What even was that" Sunghoon commented snickering.

"Shut up I was trying to help Chaer" Suzy glared at everyone including Chaeryeong who was now crying out of laugher instead of sadness.

"Anyway when are you guys gonna finish choosing ice-cream!Me and Jake have already finish our ramyeon here!You guys take so long lo-" Sunghoon complained.

Kristina quickly slapped Sunghoon on his cheek lightly which made Sunghoon realized.

"Lo--what?" Jake confusly glanced at them.

"It's noting ahahahahahahahhaha..."

"I'm blocking you once we get back" Kristina grabbed Sunghoon ears hard as she whispered.

"Noooooo!"

⚝──⭒─⭑─⭒──⚝

"I hate mondays the most" Sunghoon groaned leaning againest his locker.

"Why do you keep staring at Hana without going to her?" Jake nudged Jay who was in his little own world.

"No..it's just ugh do you guys think I'm a bad boyfriend?" Jay finally asked the question.

"Well--"

Jake and Sunghoon looked at each other shrugging.

"We don't know how you really act when you are alone with her but the way you look after her infront of us seems really sweet"

"Yeah"

"Oh..but compared to other guys am I a little to stiff-?"

"Huh?"

"I mean like look at Jake he is not shy to show PDA infront of everyone...but me I'm very awkward doing it" Jay looked down in embrassment.

"Can't belive I'm comforting Jay when I'm the actual one who should get comforted cause Kris really blocked me last night" Sunghoon thought.

Jake chuckled as he put a hand on Jay's shoulder "Never know our guy Jay was worried about that stuff"

"Shut up before I break all of your bones.."

"Violent much" Jake shaked his head dissapointed.

"Don't worry man the only reason they're doing PDA is cause that is some sort of their love language knowing their personality might tell you that they love bragging their loved ones right?"

Jay nodded at Sunghoon's words listening carefully.

"But for you and Hana you guys are a little shy to do PDA?It's fine Jay just because of not doing PDA doesn't mean your love for her lessen so don't stress out about that now go to her she's waving at you" Sunghoon pushed Jay out.

Jay smiled shyly slowly walking over to Hana while she runs over to him excitely.

But before she could even reach him..someone bumped real hard into her causing her to fell down.

Jay quickly run to his girl friend as he help her stand up.

"Can't you see there's a person walking!?" Kristina shouted at that person but soon she turned more mad seeing the person's face just as Suzy who was fumming in anger.

"Um I thought everything was fun and stuff what the fuck happened..?" Jake spoke but only silence greeted him.

"Seriously.......?"

Hana breath hitched as she felt her past flashing through her eyes in a second.

"Nice to see you again Lee Hana~"

・・・・☆・・・・☆ ・・・・

"Nice to see you" my ass bitch shut the fuck up before I shove your whole fucking hand down your fucking throat