"Care to tell me why would you need this there?" Jin asked and Yoongi licked his lips, not saying anything.

It was a habit for them to carry weapons with them wherever they go. Jin sighs and shakes his head. He looked over towards Jungkook and facepalmed.

"You have been styling your hair for half an hour now! What the hell, kook!" Jin screamed angrily. Jungkook gulped and immediately stood before him saying, "I am ready, let's go," He was about to walk outside but Jin pulled him back.

"You are ready, but they are not," He said and pointed towards Jimin who was putting on his socks. Beside him was Namjoon who was putting on a pair of sunglasses but they broke.

Jin shakes his head and sighed, "You god of destruction!" Namjoon pouted and mumbled a small 'sorry'.

Jin pulled up his sleeves and took a deep breathe.

He crouched in front of Jimin who was taking forever to put on his socks. He took Jimin's sock from him and grabbed his foot. He put on his socks and then picked up his sneakers. After putting on his sneakers, he stood up and said, "Done,"

He bent down and pecked Jimin's forehead saying, "My mochi looks so cute!" Jimin smiled and waved his hands, blushing.

"I have never seen you wearing this sweater, when did you get that?" Jin asked, eyeing Jimin's outfit.

Jimin's eyes became a bit glossy. He softly smiled and whispered, "It was a gift,"

Yoongi frowned when he saw his eyes watering. He asked, "By whom?"

"Taetae."

That one word was enough for Jungkook, who was styling his bangs to look up and for Lisa who was putting on her lip gloss to freeze and for Namjoon who was trying to fix those broken glasses to stop.

Namjoon came forwards and crouched in front of Jimin. He softly brought him into his embrace and whispered, "It's okay, we are going to your Taetae. You will meet him soon Jimin-ah."

Jimin smiled and nodded. Yoongi softly massaged his shoulders and nods. 

Lisa pulled Jimin up by his arms and hugged him tightly, "Come on Mochi, it's not time for you to get sad. Let's make our Taehyung remember everything and get him back!"

Everyone nodded their heads together.

"Am I late?" Everyone turned their heads and saw Yugyeom.

"Where the hell were you?" Jungkook asked punching his arm.

"I was getting a gift for Taehyung." Yugyeom said.

Jungkook became very interested hearing this. His eyebrows shot up as he asked, "What?"

Yugyeom went out again and came back holding a box. He asked Jungkook to open it.

Jungkook opened it and immediately fell back on the floor when a punch was thrown at his face.

"Hahahahahaha!" Yugyeom held his stomach and laughed louldy. Yoongi also erupted in laughter while Jin just shakes his head. Jimin giggled and said, "Nice one, Yug!"

Yugyeom wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes and finally stopped laughing.

Jungkook got up and glared at Yugyeom.

"Kim fucking Yugyeom!" He screamed and tackled him on the floor.

"Stop you guys," Jin said and picked Jungkook up from Yugyeom who was laying on the floor. Yugyeom held out his tongue in Jungkook's direction.

Jungkook was ready to throw hands at him but he was held back by Jin.

"Enough!" Jin said loudly.

"Now, if everyone is done, we should depart." Namjoon said and walked outside with everyone following him. Jin held Jungkook by his arm and dragged him out.

------------------

"Our guests are here Madame," Butler Wang told Aish who was leaning on the chair with her eyes closed. Her eyelids fluttered open, revealing beautiful blue orbs and a smile made its way on her beautiful face.

"Escort them to the guest room, Uncle Wang." Butler Wang nodded his head and closed the door. Butler Wang's age is 60 and he has been serving Aish since the day she had arrived in the Park household after marrying.

He went downstairs and respectfully bowed before their guests, "Please come after me, Mr. Kim."

Namjoon nodded and they soon reached a big room, which had exquisite furniture. The sat on the couch as two maids came in, carrying some snacks and tea. After serving them tea, they left.

Butler Wang said, "Our Madame and Master should be here soon, Sir." Namjoon smiles and nods his head.

Soon, the door was opened and Aish entered, following him was Park Seojoon and Park Hyungsik.

Seojoon had a cold face while Hyunsik had a small smile on his face.

Aish sat in front of them and said, "Thank you very much for coming, Sammy is not here yet. He went to pick up his nephew and sister-in-law. That kid loves his nephew very much."

Jimin, Yugyeom and Jungkook already knew whom they are talking about but others didn't. So Aish explained, "Seojoon's son."

Butler Wang knocked on the door and said, "Madame, Young Master has arrived."

Aish smiled, "He's here!"

Aish said, "Send him here," Butler Wang however stayed still and said, "Madame, he has bring some guests."

Seojoon was the one to stand up and asked, "Who?"

Butler Wang said, "They are, your younger sister and Master Yunxi,"

Aish smiled and waved her hand, "Yunxi isn't a guest Uncle Wang, he is a part of our family." Seojoon's jaw clenched as his eyes narrowed.

"Veron has come?" Hyungsik stood up as he ran outside.

Aish turned to their guests and explained, "It's my daughter and my best friend's son."

"Mama," A very familiar deep voice was heard and everyone's ears perked up. Jungkook's heartbeat fastened as Jimin's leg started bobbing up and down in excitement.

Taehyung's head peeked inside slowly. Aish cooed and called him in, "Come here Sammy,"

Taehyung entered in and pecked Aish's cheeks first before jumoing on Jimin, "Jimin!"

"Tae--Sammy!" Jimin corrected himself. Jungkook on the other hand pouted because he didn't get a hug. Yugyeom who was sitting beside him hugged him and said, "Aww, don't cry."

Jungkook pushed him away and scowled, "Shut up."

---------------------

Thanks for reading!

I hope you liked it! Sorry for mistakes.

Love~