103

Xu Qing held Li Changfeng's hand and said softly in his heart.

    thanks.

    After a while, Li Changfeng sat up.

    "What are you doing when you get up?"

    Xu Qing asked in confusion.

    "I have to go back to the village. If Uncle Xie and the others can't find me, I don't know how to worry." Li Changfeng turned back.

    "Uncle Xie..." Xu Qing suddenly remembered the collapsed village.

    "How many people are there in the village?"

    Li Changfeng was puzzled when

    he heard the words, "What?" Xu Qing looked at him.

    "Isn't the mountain behind the village collapsed? How many people are still alive?"

    Li Changfeng was taken aback and looked at Xu Qing, "You didn't go to evacuation with Lizheng and the others?"

    Xu Qing was also startled.

    "Refuge?"

    Hearing Xu Qing's doubtful tone, Li Changfeng pondered for a moment and then understood, then told Xu Qing about the situation in the village, and finally asked in a helpless and fearful tone.

    "Why don't you go to town with Amo Xie?"

    Xu Qing was embarrassed.

    Didn't he think that he had space for himself and that nothing would happen? Who knew so many things would happen.

    Seeing Xu Qing's appearance, Li Changfeng didn't pursue it any further. He stretched out his large hand wrapped in white cloth and touched Xu Qing's hair.

    "Anyway, fortunately you're fine."

    Because he was afraid that Xie's family would be worried, Li Changfeng asked Xu Qing to send him out of the space with his injuries.

    "It's so late, it's not safe to go out like this."

    Xu Qing said, looking at the dark surroundings.

    "It's alright, I..." Li Changfeng was about to say that he should be careful and there would be no major incident, when a villager's voice was heard not far away.

    "Changfeng! Li Changfeng!"

    "Li Changfeng!"

    "You guys go there and see, don't go too far!"

    "It's Uncle Xie's voice!"

    Li Changfeng said, looking at the fire not far away.

    "Let's go over, by the way, wait for me for a while."

    Xu Qing thought of the balls in the space, and immediately entered the space and hugged them out.

    "I'll do it."

    Li Changfeng hugged Tuantuan, but Xu Qing could not stop him from winning, "You have a wound on your hand!"

    Li Changfeng grinned, "It's alright,

    let 's go." As he spoke, he held Tuantuan in one hand and Xu Qing in the other. Go to Uncle Xie and the others.

    "Thank you, Uncle! We are here!" The

    villagers were naturally surprised and happy when they saw Li Changfeng and Xu Qing, and they couldn't care less about comforting and reminiscing about the old days. Uncle Xie held the group, Lin Fangliang and Uncle Wu supported Li Changfeng and Xu Qing, everyone The gang went back to the village together.