47

"What are you doing?"

    The questioning voice that appeared in vain shocked Luo Jiao, who was intoxicated by his imagination. The shock made him forget that he was eavesdropping, turning around, hands on hips. I was about to yell. As soon as I looked up and saw the speaker's face, he immediately retracted his hand and placed it in a decent manner. The whole person became gentle and pleasant.

    Lin Fangliang's face is not very good, no matter who looks at his face with a pair of eyeballs that seem to be stripping his clothes, except for some special fans of course.

    "Do you have anything to do with this family?" Leave as soon as possible, don't stare at me! Since this was the gate of the Xu family, and he was afraid that Luo Jiao would be Xu Qing's guest, even if Lin Fangliang was in a bad mood, he didn't scold him.

    Luo Jiao didn't care about Lin Fangliang's expression, moved her body deliberately, and stood in front of Lin Fangliang's side where she considered the most beautiful. "I made a custom-made item in Xu's family. I don't want to see if there is anyone in the family."

    This person is not a man from the village. If he guesses correctly, this person is the one from the village who was from the Xie family. Doctor Lin who helped the spring ploughing with the Xu family, this is a piece of fat! Unexpectedly, let him meet today.

    When Lin Fangliang grew up in the town, he naturally broadened his horizons. When he saw Luo Jiao’s virtues, the contempt in his eyes became more intense. If he had not read it wrong, this brother’s earlobe had already pierced his eyes. It's a dear, it's really shameless to be so blatantly posing as a hooker!

    Lin Fangliang didn’t take Luo Jiao’s words, and passed him sideways, preparing to knock on the door. But when the hand was raised, the courtyard door opened. "Are you?" The door was opened by a young man about fifteen years old. The six-year-old Qingxiu brother, the red mole on the eyebrow is bright and attractive, which adds to his beauty.

    Lin Fangliang took a few steps back and took a serious look at the house again. Yeah, the Xu family was right. He stayed here for a few days last time, so why is the little brother who opened the door so face-to-face.

    "Second brother! Someone is looking for it!"

    Li Xiaoer ran to open the door when he heard the voice from outside the door. He thought it was his second brother who had come back, but it turned out to be two people he didn't know.

    Lin Fangliang brothers called Li Hsu, a brother it was, it clearly in front of people's identity, "You are the younger brothers of Lee brother, my name is Lin Fangliang, he's a good man child."

    Brother Good buddy? Li Xiaoer only knew that Chen Qi and his second brother in the village were quite good, "Second brother?" Li Xiaoer turned sideways to let Xu Qing come out.

    Xu Qing directly ignored Luo Jiao, who was already stiff, and asked Lin Fangliang to enter the door with a smile, "He was right, so you have to call Brother Lin."

    How smart is Li Xiaoer, no need Xu Qing reminded others that from this sentence, he immediately understood who the two outside the door was really welcome and who was really uninvited.

    "Brother Lin, come in, I'll pour you a cup of herbal tea."

    "Then I will trouble you." After Li Xiaoer and the others entered the courtyard, Xu Qing looked at Luo Jiao with an expression of "So you are here too." I'm really sorry, the eyes were not so good just now, why didn't I see anyone there!"