39

Old Doctor Lin looked at Lin Fangliang's impatient appearance, and said no more, "Go, go."

    Wei Lao Er and Li Changfeng halved the rest of the wine, and the two of them did not even blush. Xu Qing took Li Changfeng’s wine bowl and smelled it. Sure enough, the alcohol level was very low. Wei Lao Er was eating fish and looked at the way Xu Qing smelled the wine bowl. He thought he wanted to drink it. Let Brother Li keep some for you!"

    Just now at the dinner table, Xu Qingbian and Wei Lao Er will straighten out the relationship. This Wei Lao Er is a Xu brother with one mouthful? No relatives are alive, so Xu Qing is not afraid of other people's gossip. Li Changfeng and Wei Lao Er are good brothers. It is normal to call him his brother.

    Xu Qing put down the wine bowl, pushed it in front of Li Changfeng, who was looking at him, and shook his head at Wei Lao Er, "No, I want to smell what it is like, Lie Bu Lie."

    Wei Lao Er patted his thigh. Haha laughed, "This wine is so strong, it's all mixed with water in the restaurant, that is to say, it is a good mood to drink!" Li Changfeng also nodded in agreement.

    "It's mixed with water? How do you know? Then, how do you know if someone else is going to buy it?"

    This asked Wei Lao Er and Li Changfeng, "Because it becomes a problem for the people to eat after paying taxes and grains, why do they still make wine? The wines sold in this market are also recognized as being mixed with water, but at any rate there is a taste in it, just like the second brother Wei said, drink in the mood." Just when Xu Qing did not get the answer he wanted, he was thinking about it again. When asked, a familiar voice came.

    When Xu Qing and the others turned their heads, they saw Lin Fangliang standing on the eaves of the hall with some baggage and some food, and smiled at them: "Uncle Li who pulled the donkey cart showed me the way. The gate of this courtyard is not closed. Hearing Brother Wei’s voice, I came in, rude and rude.”     Xu Qing really didn’t expect Lin Fangliang to come so soon. Although Li Changfeng was a little surprised, he didn’t show it. He knew this kid could not stand it for long. , Thinking that when he hadn't married Xu Qing, wasn't he still thinking about it every day?     Wei Lao Er didn't expect Lin Fangliang to come here. In the barracks, Wei Lao Er and Lin Fangliang, Li Changfeng, and Chen Qi are good brothers. "How did Lin Zi find here?"

    Lin Fangliang gave the food he bought to Xu Qing, sat at the table calmly, and looked at the contents of Wei Lao Er's bowl. He was very interested, "Did you forget? Brother Xu is my brother now! Me! Congratulations to their new marriage."

    Xu Qing went to the kitchen and took a few bowls and poured all the food Lin Fangliang brought into the table. "This dish is still warm, so I will eat it right next time. Good meal."     Lin Fangliang is already eating boiled fish, um, it's delicious! He just likes things with heavy flavors, and he couldn't imagine that this spiny fish could do it! "Okay! I want to order, and I will make this next time!"     Wei Lao Er laughed, "You kid like me, like the strong taste! Enough! I will let me try it when I go back, this I can save some money for buying meat in the future!"     "Then I will tell you how to do it again, and when I go back, I will do as I said." This method of boiling fish in water, Xu Qing doesn't hide his own personalities. To do woodworking business in the village, you have to build a good relationship with the neighbors. Moreover, this fish is not only boiled fish, and pepper is not available in every family.     While Xu Qing was talking about the method of boiled fish, Li Changfeng had been staring at Lin Fangliang's heavy burden on the stool. Li Changfeng narrowed his narrow eyes slightly. This kid wanted to live long! Thinking of Li Changfeng, who had not had night activities for two days, felt uncomfortable. Why did he ask Lin Fangliang to come and play with him in the beginning!     When Lin Fangliang listened to Xu Qing’s explanation of spiny fish, he always felt that Li Changfeng’s gloomy eyes were always on his body. He quickly turned around and asked Li Changfeng with his eyes. Li Changfeng is the most difficult person to deal with, and his heart is dark!     However, Li Changfeng thought about being disturbed by night activities, and did not receive any letter from Lin Fangliang's eyes. After Xu Qing and Wei Lao Er had finished speaking, they saw the affectionate appearance of Li Changfeng and Lin Fangliang "looking at each other in pairs."     "What are you doing?" Wei Lao Er had a straightforward temper and asked directly. Xu Qing didn't say a word, but the look in Li Changfeng's eyes was not very friendly. Even when he was looking at a man, he was also in his heart. Uncomfortable!