78

Xu Qing looked at Li Changfeng, who obviously didn't want him to go to the ground with a funny look, and said such a wording, "What's the matter, no one has gone to work in the field this day, if you really want to buy it, just shout out, our house will be I can't hear anything near this house, it's inconvenient."

    Then he put on his old clothes and put him in the cart, "Let's go, you can lift the group to the ground smoothly. I'm going to get a hoe."

    Li Changfeng had no choice, so he had to do as he did, and easily brought the balls to the field and placed them under a big tree, so that the sun would not shake the children when the sun came out. Li Changfeng and Xu Qing turned to the ground beside them, looking up, they could see Tuantuan, and they were not afraid of what would happen.

    It's been a long time since Xu Qing turned over for a quarter of an hour, and his arm began to feel a little sour, but when he saw Li Changfeng's incomparably relaxed appearance, Xu Qing continued without admitting defeat. He's also a man, isn't he, he can't compare to the bed, and he has to save some face no matter what happens under the bed.

    In this way, Xu Qing, who wanted to save face, followed Li Changfeng to turn over the ground for five days before he finished turning the ground. He was so tired that his back was sore. Fortunately, this day was still before the day of planting. There are a few days, otherwise the ground will be turned up again, and the seeds will be planted again, and he will definitely be exhausted.

    "You're tired, so are you. If you don't go, you are still brave."

    Li Changfeng washed his muddy hands by the well, and looked at Xu Qing, who was slumped on the stool and didn't want to move for a moment.

    "Oh, that's because I don't have time to work hard with Tuantuan, otherwise I'll definitely be better than you!"

    Xu Qingdong didn't dare to move, and his flesh was sore when he moved, he pondered. The flesh on the face is still normal.

    Li Changfeng smiled, but walked behind Xu Qing, stretched out his big hand, and placed it on Xu Qing's drooping shoulders.

    "Hey! It hurts!"

    Li Changfeng just started to knead Xu Qing with all his strength, but Xu Qing kept yelling and couldn't, so he had to stop the movement on his shoulders and stretched out to Xu Qing's arm.

    "Ouch! It hurts here too! Don't touch it, don't touch it." I

    don't know where it touches Xu Qing, where it hurts, Li Changfeng feels even more distressed now, "You, don't do anything, I'll give it to you Burn some hot water, take a hot bath, and relieve fatigue."

    Xu Qing nodded lightly, lying on the cart, Li Changfeng placed Tuantuan on the eaves, but at the moment he was kicking his calf and waving his hands. , all the while.

    When taking a hot bath at night, Xu Qing deliberately dropped some spiritual springs into the water. If he waited for his body to slowly relieve the soreness, it might be time. In a few days, it would be spring ploughing. No way, Li Changfeng couldn't stand it alone.

    After taking a bath, Xu Qing climbed into the bed. He originally wanted to coax Tuan Tuan to fall asleep before he fell asleep, but before Tuan Tuan fell asleep, Xu Qing had already gone to meet Duke Zhou, and Li Changfeng helplessly pulled Xu Qing away. He went into his arms, covered the quilt, and reached out his big hand to touch Tuantuan's hot face, "Go to sleep, Ah, you've been tired these days, be good."

    After Tuan Tuan fell asleep, Li Changfeng turned off the lights, hugged Xu Qing tightly, closed his eyes, and fell asleep. After a few days of farm work, and there were many fields at home, he was really tired.