10

When Li Changfeng returned home, there were only Li Laoyao and Li Xiaoer at home.

Little brother Li, who got the veil that Li Changfeng bought back, was very happy, and only the second brother often brought him some small gifts back. Both the eldest brother and the third brother only looked after the daughter-in-law and children at home. In the past few years when the second brother went out, he did not receive it. A small gift brought back to him specially by the family.

The Li family has four children, and the eldest Li is married. He has two pregnant elder brothers. Li Laosan and Li Wang have a brother. Li Changfeng has not married the other. Li Xiaoer is fifteen years old this year, and it is time to negotiate marriage. Up.

The family conditions in Jixiang Village are quite decent, and Li Laosan was admitted as a talented scholar in the second year of Li Changfeng's military service, and gained the title of talented talent, which also made the family's waist straighter in front of the villagers. Now the youngest Li, who has fame and fame, wants to separate his family. This also leaves Father Li and the youngest child with no choice.

The youngest Li called Li Changfeng into the hall after seeing the little brother Li who got the gift back to the room.

"Second child, the third child did not be sincere these days when you came back. I have discussed it with your father. No matter how the third child is tossing, as long as you don't want to split up, you won't be divided!" My own child, this palm on the back of his hand, how can he not be a heartbreaker!

The second child has a dull personality and keeps everything in mind. Five years ago, the third child changed his name behind their backs. He and Father Li have always been ashamed of him for this matter, let alone Wang's brother...

Li Laoyao hates him. I thought, this time I can't let my second child suffer any more, their two old things are not dead yet! Just talk about separation!

Li Changfeng was very relieved when he heard what Li Laoyao said, but when he thought of the silly smile when Xu Qing walked out of the cloth shop at the market this morning, he couldn't help feeling a little soft, didn't he say he was twenty years old? ? How do you look like his younger brother is a little older, and thin, so he needs to be raised well... After

Li Laoyao saw his cock lowered his head and motionless, he thought he was really caught by the third child. What he did hurt so badly, he touched Li Changfeng's head with some heartache.

Li Changfeng was touched by the youngest Li, and he immediately recovered.

What is he thinking! So Li Changfeng, who was embarrassed, hurriedly said to Li Lao Yao to make firewood, and then hurriedly disappeared before Li Lao Yao who was puzzled.

Here Xu Qing sorted out the things he bought today, and after lunch, he sat in a daze in the yard.

"I forgot to buy seeds again..."

"I feel like Li Changfeng is very good, and he is handsome..." A little drooling.

"Pop!" The man gave himself a look, what did I really think! Nothing good, I don't know that many people are dressed-up beasts! !

Xie Ama was holding the almanac to choose a good day to ask for a kiss. After confirming it, he closed the courtyard door neatly and went to Xu Qing.