54

Decline to reprint!

    With flaming red sheets, a white and slender body, and a chest that keeps leaning back, Lin Fangliang kissed Xie's whole body almost in admiration, hot and enthusiastic. Xie hadn't had sex for more than two years, so bold and bold. Giving impulsively made him crushed.

    "Is it all right?"

    Lin Fangliang struggled to suppress the desire to explode, and kept kissing Xie Ge'er's round earlobe, and asked in a low voice.

    Brother Xie blinked at the corners of his wet eyes and nodded weakly. Lin Fangliang got the consent of the other party, carefully and firmly pushed his lower body away from the already wet~moist entrance, although his movements were slow It was slight, but it still made Brother Xie, who hadn't had any personnel for a long time, been overwhelmed.

    The swelling ~ the pain that came made Xie Ge'er frowned. Lin Fangliang immediately resisted the desire to ride ~ hope, and asked thoughtfully: "How are you?" Xie Ge'er looked at Lin Fangliang because of forbearance. The sweaty face nodded gently. Although it was a bit painful, there was a special feeling and stimulation.     Lin Fangliang lowered his head and kissed Brother Xie, then reached out his hand into the quilt, once again soothing the other's exaltation, and then gently moved forward and back, slowly feeling that Xie had completely opened his body to himself. Only after entering and exiting did they begin to accelerate violently, vaguely with indescribable pleasure, making the two completely lose their minds.     Brother Xie clung to Lin Fangliang’s powerful shoulders, trying hard to retain a trace of reason, but each impact pushed his reason farther and farther, and finally, his body feeling reached its peak, with a vivid sense of invigoration. Let his soul almost leave him.     It wasn't until Lin Fangliang left a strong scorching heat in his body that he felt that he had completely endured the other's moisture, like rain and dew after a drought, making him comfortable not to move.     The long night is long, the red tent is rolling, and the night sky of summer night is already full of stars, and the sound of insects keeps on, indicating that this summer is really here.

    Summer is the happiest time for children. As the weather gets warmer, the adults in the family wear less clothes for them, and the people are flexible like little monkeys. By the small river in the village, the ames are washing their families. Clothes, while chatting about home style.

    The half-year-old child was also thinking of a way to catch fish by the river. Since Xu Qing’s method of making fish came out, people in several villages have begun to catch fish and eat them. Even the restaurants in the town have also begun to buy fish. This makes these children even more excited. They ran to the river to catch fish when they were fine. The fat adults would get the money in the town, and the young ones would eat at home to replenish their bodies. For a while, this was the craze of catching fish. As it gets stronger and stronger, there will naturally be fewer and fewer fish in this river.     Li Changfeng thought that Xu Qing didn't know what happened recently, and he couldn't eat much, so he wanted to catch a few fresh and plump fish. He followed the river outside the house and walked up a lot! Most of the fish outside the village are now fry, which is not interesting.     Li Changfeng opened the courtyard door with the fish in a happy mood, and a fat black figure rushed up enthusiastically and kept spinning around Li Changfeng's feet.     "Well, when you deal with the fish later, the contents will be left for you." Li Changfeng closed the courtyard door and smiled at Xiao Bao, who showed his enthusiasm.     Xu Qing had just cleaned the pigsty, and he heard this as soon as he came out, "Give it back to him! I've grown so fat!" It's only been a month, and this little treasure is getting fatter as he grows up!     "If you don't throw it, you throw it." Although Li Changfeng occasionally doesn't like Xiaobao earning affection in front of Xu Qing, but after somehow he has raised it for some time, and he has become more tolerant of Xiaobao, "I ran to this fish. I went upstream to catch it, but it’s fresh. I’ll make steamed fish for you later.”     Seeing that Xu Qing has been cooking fish for more time, and Li Changfeng has also learned how to cook fish at home. I just need to look at it again and give me some pointers.     "Why run so far!" Xu Qing frowned slightly while looking at Li Chang's damp trousers. "It had rained a lot a few days ago, so don't go to the river for a stroll, and it's okay if you don't eat fish. "