Extra 3: Luo Jiao

Zhang Ming came out of a shop with a bag in his hand, with a happy smile on his face, and walked to a brother who had his back turned to him.

    Then he handed the thing in his hand to the surprised brother, and the two left hand in hand.

    That was Zhang Ming's newly-married brother, who was his duty. Luo Jiao walked out from the side and looked at their backs.

    His face was far less dazzling than when he was with Zhang Ming, and he was haggard.

    Do not live by sin.

    Luo Jiao sneered, this is her retribution.

    Since that happened, Luo Jiao has returned to Anle Village, guarding the house where she lived before she got married.

    Luo Jiao's family didn't want to have more contact with him, they thought he was ashamed, and they usually cook and eat by themselves.

    "Bah!"

    Luo Jiao returned home and was about to open her room when a male voice came from behind.

    His eyes darkened, he didn't look back, he pushed open the door directly, entered the house without looking at the middle-aged man outside, and closed the door.

    Is that his daughter? Luo Jiao's A-Me died when he was very young, and just a month after his A-Me's death, Luo Jiao's A-Father brought that person home.

    Luo Jiao shrank on the bed and closed her eyes tiredly.

    "Old man, hurry up!" Hou Mo's voice.

    "How can I speak!" Luo Jiao's grandfather.

    "Are you going? You're not going and I'm going!"

    Luo Fu immediately grabbed Luo Jiao and nodded, "It's okay, I'll go, I'll go."

    Luo Jiao sat up and stood at the door , Father Luo knocked on the door.

    "A Jiao, it's me, let me tell you something."

    Luo Jiao opened the door expressionlessly, looking at Luo's father who was a little embarrassed.

    "I don't have any extra stools to sit on here. What do you want to say, just say it here."

    Father Luo looked at Luo Jiao and opened his mouth . Just as he was about to say nothing, a cough came from behind.

    Luo Jiao sneered when she heard the sound.

    Father Luo felt a little shame on his face. "I told you about the marriage. It is a hunter who lives next to Johor Bahru. The marriage is scheduled for the day after tomorrow. Prepare yourself."

    Johor Bahru is a mountain. There are also some people who have no father and nothing, basically cut off contact with outsiders, and rely on the mountain to eat.

    Luo Jiao's face sank.

    "I'm not going to marry!"

    Father Luo was about to speak when he was pushed away by the person behind him and almost fell.

    "It's not up to you! If you hadn't ruined the family style, my Xiaowei would have been married a long time ago!"

    Luo Jiao looked at the face in front of him that he wanted to strangle, and leaned against the door, mockingly He said to him, "That's because you gave birth to him so shameful, what's it to me."

    "You! You!" Luo Hou was so angry that she couldn't speak, but she didn't dare to go up to Luo Jiao What to do, he has suffered a lot from Luo Jiao, so he could only shout at Father Luo who was pretending to be a background: "Hurry up and take care of it! Do you want to live with us!!"     Father Luo was quite embarrassed He looked at Luo Jiao, who had a contented face, thought for a while, then gritted his teeth and said, "This is what Lizheng means. If you don't marry, the brothers and boys in our village will not have a good reputation."     Luo Jiao For a moment, looking at Luo Houmin's proud face and Luo's father dodging his eyes, he stood up straight and closed the door.     The noise outside the door didn't attract Luo Jiao's attention at all, he knew that Li Zheng wouldn't let him off so easily.     Luo Houmo and Luo's father quarreled outside the door for a while, and Luo Jiao's door was suddenly opened.     "I will marry."