Extra 2: Chen Qi

The winter days are particularly cold, and the wind is blowing to the bone.

    Chen Qi didn't feel cold at all.

    The sky was already dark, and he was still walking slowly on a road, his body exuding the smell of wine.

    He was drinking again.

    He was holding a bamboo tube in his hand, and inside it was the wine that was made in the town this afternoon, and now there was only half of it.

    Looking up at the sky, it was pitch-black, without any starlight, yes, it was already winter, where did the starlight come from?

    Chen Qi tickled the corners of his mouth as if mocking himself.

    Shaking slightly under his feet, he walked slowly home.

    "

    Going to drink again!" Chen Qi just entered the courtyard door, and was reprimanded by Chen's father who was sitting on the eaves, "You can't be a good person! Don't be ashamed!"

    Chen Qi shook his dizzy head and listened. sounds from the kitchen.

    "Xiaohong came back with the child? I'll take a look."

    Then she walked along the courtyard wall to the kitchen.

    Father Chen sighed when he looked at his decadent appearance.

    "Uncle!" He

    called a little boy next to Chen Hong to Chen Qi who was entering the door.

    "Come here, uncle hug."

    Chen Qi looked at the child with a smile on his face, squatted down, and opened his arms to pick up the child who ran over.

    Chen Ame glanced at Chen Qi, "I like children so much, why don't you feel at ease with Xiaohua? I know drinking every day! Drinking!"

    Chen Qi kissed the child's face, and was pushed away by the child's hand. The smell of alcohol on him was heavy, and it was smoking the child.

    Hearing that, Chen Qi looked at Liu Hua, who was washing vegetables with Chen Hong, the brother who volunteered to marry as a child.

    "It should be there, right?"

    Chen Qi's unintelligible words made Liu Hua shake his hands and almost threw the basin on the ground.

    "What?! Really?" As

    soon as Chen Amei heard this, she hurriedly dropped her work and ran to Liu Hua's side to pull him and kept asking, Chen Hong also became happy.

    "Let's go, uncle will take you to Feifei!"

    Chen Qi, who didn't want to take a look inside, carried the boy and ran wildly into the yard.

    Fortunately, he also knew that it was cold in the early winter, and it didn't take long for him to leave the child to Zhou Wen who came over for dinner.

    During the meal, Chen Amei was full of smiles and frequently served Liu Hua with dishes.

    "Eat more and replenish your body, Chen Qi! Hurry up and bring vegetables to your daughter-in-law!"

    Chen Qi didn't stop his hard work at all, as if he didn't hear it, he ignored it.

    Liu Hua's eyes were full of emptiness, and the hand holding the chopsticks trembled slightly.