61

Listening to the constant knocking on the door, Li Xiaoer walked to the courtyard gate unwillingly. When he was about to open the door, he thought about putting his head on the door, listening to the movement outside, but didn’t want to. There was no sound, so I opened the door dullly.

    "Why did you come to open the door after so long?"

    Hearing Li Changfeng's voice, Li Xiaoer instantly resurrected with blood! "Second brother! Second brother!" Xu Qing looked at the excited look of Li Xiaoer, and resisted not reaching out to touch his head.

    Li Xiaoer let the two of them in, and immediately closed the courtyard door. Li Changfeng noticed this and didn't say anything, but frowned a little more, "Ah, they are all busy in the field, those little babies I also went out to find other people to play. I’m the only one at home, don’t mention how boring.”

    Li Xiaoer pulled Xu Qing’s sleeves and complained. Xu Qing didn’t stop him, but it was strange that he could stay at home so peacefully. "You can go out, too." Li Xiaoer shook his head melancholy, "My good friends are preparing to marry, I can't disturb them."

    Xu Qing remembered that Chen Hong and Li Xiaoer had a good relationship. "Where is Chen Hong?"

    Li Xiaoer's face almost wrinkled when he heard the words, "He is also preparing to marry, you don't know, he actually wants to marry the poorest Zhou family in our village!" Li Changfeng heard When Li Xiaoer spoke, he immediately roared: "How do you speak!"

    Li Xiaoer spit out his tongue, and immediately became obedient. Xu Qing gently pulled Li Changfeng, and Li Changfeng's face looked slightly better. "It's him. He decides what he wants, or his family decides it?" Li Xiaoer thought for a while, "He decides it himself, saying that the Zhou family is literate and good to him, so he just told him, Chen Ah. They all agreed, so Chen Hong is also preparing to marry these days."

    Now that everything has been determined, Xu Qing is inconvenient to ask more, so he asked Li Changfeng to hand over the gift for Li’s courtyard to Li Xiaoer, “These are for them, and this one is for you. We just built it. It’s a good room, and there’s something to do at home, so I don’t want to stay."

    Li Changfeng nodded, "Help us, my father, please." When Li Xiaoer heard that the two are about to leave, he felt a little flustered, "This Just go back, me, me."

    Xu Qing and Li Changfeng heard that Li Xiaoer's hesitant tone, they felt that there was something in it, Li Changfeng sighed, "Let's talk about it, what's wrong at home." Li Xiaoer looked on. I was also a little frustrated, "I'm not the third brother yet."

    It turned out that after Li Laosan was asked several times to teach him about to go to test the younger generation of Xiucai, his book business came out again. This is both openly and implicitly revealing his thoughts. I want to go to the exam again, but now there is no Li Changfeng in my family, there are many children, and Li Xiaoer is the age of marriage, how can I use the extra money to pay for this "aspirational" Li San Oh!

    Especially the old lady's daughter-in-law was even more unhappy. He was quite venomous towards the youngest family, but he didn't expect that the old man would want to eat plain rice without a cheek! Of course, he could only compose a few words in his heart, and didn't dare to say it.

    Unexpectedly, a few days ago, Li Lao San’s little brother had a quarrel with Li Lao Da’s little elder brother. The younger brother was older and knew to let each other out. As a result, the more let it go, the more Li Lao San’s little brother fought. Work hard, no, the child didn't know the severity, grabbed a stone and threw it at the opponent, and scratched the corner of the little elder brother's eyebrows.