50

Xie Ama feels very comfortable after listening to it! My brother is so good, the horse family can’t see it, and finally married such a man! Pooh! Then Brother Yang has been married for so many years, in addition to being a man who loves to fight, he is not a childless man!

    Brother Xie dried the clothes and went back to the room without saying a word. A few days ago, he could hear Zhonghua saying that Ma Fugui was going to marry a new person. He felt uncomfortable, but now he really heard the news that Ma Fugui was married. Very calm, there is not the slightest fluctuation in my heart, it seems that this evil fate has been completely broken, hasn't it?

    "

    Daughter-in-law ..." Xu Qing turned around and carried Li Changfeng who was leaning in front of him, with a cold expression on his face.

    Seeing that Xu Qing hadn’t moved, Li Changfeng became a little anxious, and kept wandering around Xu Qing, “Daughter-in-law, I’m wrong! Next time I won’t be so hard.”

    Xu Qing slapped Li Changfeng’s head. "There is another time?!" Li Changfeng was next to him without pain or itching. Hearing this, he immediately expressed regret, "There is no next time! There is no next time!"

    "You just say tonight, how do we sleep? Right." Xu Qing simply put down the things he was busy with and looked directly at Li Changfeng. Mixing a bed sheet actually collapsed the bed!     Li Changfeng hurriedly took over Xu Qing's job, and while working swiftly, he said loudly: "Temporarily fix the bed first, and then I will make a big bed in the past few days!" It must be durable, not because of movement. It is too loud to make a "crunching" noise, and it will not collapse like this with such a "small" exercise!     This can only be done. Xu Qing shook his head a little annoyed, and muttered, "Why do I want it! Really!"     Li Changfeng put his ears to hear what Xu Qing said, but Xu Qing's voice It's too fast and too young, he can't hear it.     "Wang Hu! Wang Wang!"     "Someone is coming." Xu Qing heard Xiaobao's barking at the entrance of the courtyard, and knew someone was coming. Don't think Xiaobao was still a milk dog. Xu Qing fed him Lingquan. They are very strong, they are also growing, and they all know their hometown, although the cry is still milky.

    Xie Ame happily pushed open the courtyard door, and was bitten by a little black milk dog on his trousers, "This little guy, I know the housekeeping, no wonder your courtyard door is not closed." There is no resistance to it gently. Xiaobao put it aside and walked towards Xu Qing with a smile.     Xu Qing calmed down a few times, because he did not stop the "strangers" and ran to Xu Qing's feet and called out Xiaobao, "Xie Ama, what happy event happened?" Xie Ama was elegant and full of body. Pleasure adds a touch of color to him.     "It's not just a happy event! Ma Fugui got married yesterday!" After sitting on the bench Xu Qing gave him, Xie Ama shared his joy with Xu Qing. Xu Qing glanced at Li Changfeng, who was working with his head down, with a smile when he heard that the Ma family was married.     "... You said that God can't stand it anymore, so I found such a brother for the Ma family to ration Ma Fugui." Xie Ama was still very happy at first, but how did he think that the Ma family would marry someone like this? The unbearable brothers didn't want his Xie Yu at all, and he was inexplicably stuck in his heart.     Xu Qing really didn't expect that Li Changfeng and Lin Fangliang would really do well, and they would match such a person to Ma Fugui, but how could the Yang family agree to this.     After Xie Amo left, Xu Qing said the question in his heart, and Li Changfeng smiled, "When the Yang family heard that it was Ma Fugui, he agreed, saying that their family has been passed down from generation to generation. Isn’t it his? Ma Fugui is thinner and thinner than the man he used to, uh, it’s easier to fight, and he’s not afraid that he dares to make a moth."     "What did you think of this matter ?" Xu Qing scratched for Xiaobao. With itching, he directly said the affirmative answer. Li Changfeng did not deny it, but just bared his big white teeth at Xu Qing, and then worked hard.     In the afternoon, Brother Xie had just delivered something from Wu’s house. When he was walking home, he was covered by a pair of big dark hands covered with hair, and he was dragged directly to a house on the side of the road. I had to watch the courtyard door shut tightly in front of him.