1

Xu Qing looked up at the gleaming water surface in front of him, a little dazed. A thin and green face was reflected in the lake surface with a red mole on the eyebrows. This is a symbol of this world buddy. You will see it when you take a closer look. This face is covered with small red bumps, which is what modern people call pimples.

That's right, Xu Qing is no longer the original Xu Qing here, but a modern eschatological Xu Qing who has the same name and surname as this body. He has been in this world for five days, and he came to him in these five days. I am both happy and afraid. What is happy is that I have been born again and have a second life. What I am afraid is that after the original owner of this body returns, I have nowhere to live.

As a result, I have not been afraid of it after so long. When it happened, Xu Qing couldn't help being a little silly, and it seemed that he really had a new life safely.

He was originally a modern apocalyptic person, and has been an orphan since he was a child. He just graduated and was planning to find a job and struggle to give back to the orphanage. However, the apocalypse suddenly appeared and the zombies were rampant. When he worked hard to return to the orphanage, he could not find one.

The figure is out. In order to find his former partner and survive, Xu Qing joined a team. In an accident, he awakened his spatial ability and gained a certain position in the team. He was no longer a useless person. While supplying the supplies, Xu Qing and his teammates were separated, lost their way, and were crushed and killed by zombies...

Fortunately, Xu Qing in this world is also an orphan. His parents died a few years ago, and there is no uncle or uncle. Xu Qing does not have to face the possibility of being exposed. Moreover, Xu Qing looked at the red bumps on his face reflected in the water.

Some toothaches, because of these pimples, this body is called the ugliest brother in the village, calling him "ugly brother!" So when his parents built the house, they chose the foot of the mountain, ten minutes away from the village. Only his family was around.

In the poor memory of the original owner, except for some memories of his parents, he is vague about the people in the village and almost knows nothing about outside information.

Because he is called ugly, the original owner has a low self-esteem and has no friends and never goes. Playing in the village, he has never been to the market, and his life can be said to be extremely closed!

It's so pitiful. Xu Qing touched the red bumps on her face. One acne tortured the original body like this. She really picked up a bargain. But thinking of this bargain, Xu Qing looked at the point of the eyebrow in the reflection in the water again.

Red, in the memory of the original owner, the father is an elder brother with a strong body, and the mother is a brother, that is, a man with a red mole on the eyebrows. Except for the body is weaker than the elder brother, he can give birth to children. All are exactly the same as men, there is no woman in this world.

Although he is a gay, but giving birth to something, Xu Qing is really, a bit unacceptable! Xu Qing stood up, patted the patched cyan underwear, turned around and walked towards the single-family adobe house at the foot of the back mountain not far above the river.

Xu Qing walked to the house and looked from a distance. The river flows from the back mountain behind the house, from north to south, from the front of my house to the village on the south. This village is called Xingfu Village.

There are more than 50 households in the village, except for Xu Qing's. The village has a home, surrounded by Jixiang Village and Anle Village. The daughter-in-law and brother in the village are basically married in these three villages.