58

Chapter 58:

    After Xu Qing entered the space, he looked directly at the hundreds of bags of rice. He hadn't eaten rice for a long time! It's all corn here! However, when he thought of taking it out for eating, he had to explain a lot, and it might even cause unnecessary trouble, Xu Qing's desire to eat rice was also weakened.

    Thinking of her body and the child in her belly, Xu Qing still walked to the Lingquan Well, hit a little Lingquan, drank it, and then looked at the small ginseng and herbs transplanted in the space, and found them The size is gradually getting bigger, which is a good thing.

    As soon as Luo Jiao heard that Xu Qing was pregnant, she couldn't bear to carry the dressing box made in Xu's family. He came to the door thinking of reasons. Li Changfeng was cleaning up the backyard dam. He wanted to make more space for the wood. , Since Xiaobao is now fully able to look after the house, the courtyard gate is also concealed and has not been closed.

    After Luo Jiao listened to the movement in the yard, she knocked on the far door lightly, but heard a panting sound from inside the door. This made Luo Jiao's whole body soft when she heard it. The sound was almost like Luo. When Jiao dreamed of being with Li Changfeng, the voice made by the other party in the dream, he deliberately touched the combed hair in front of the door, tidyed up his clothes, flushed and gently pushed open the courtyard door.

    Who knows...

    Li Changfeng heard the movement in the front yard, dropped the things in his hand, and quickly walked to the courtyard gate. He saw Little Treasure stepping proudly on a person's face and stomping, seeing Li Changfeng, Gasping at him like asking for credit, look at me! See how good I am!

    Li Changfeng frowned. When he wanted to yell at Little Treasure and pull up the people under it, he stopped when he saw Luo Jiao's face clearly. He tried to restrain the urge to laugh. He cleared his throat, "It's from the Zhang family, what's the matter? My little treasure is too protective of the family, he must think it is a bad thief, so he came up to assault you! I'm really sorry."

    After talking, he pretended to stretch out his hand to hold Luo Jiao, who was embarrassed and painful on the ground. Just as Luo Jiao just reached out and touched Li Changfeng’s hand, Li Changfeng suddenly withdrew his hand, still showing himself responsibility, he said: "! I really have forgotten the difference between how men and boys do, I'm sorry, let you bear the responsibility point that he climbs come."

    Having put Andy call on the body, face an honest In fact, my heart is already dark. Don’t want it. Looking at Luo Jiao, who stretched out her hand in the air before taking it back, Luo Jiao suppressed the grief and anger in her heart. Bao stepped on the dust of his feet, took out the handkerchief in his arms, and wiped the face that was full of Xiaobao's saliva!

    He took a deep breath, "It's okay. I knocked on the door and found that the door was not closed, so I opened the door and came in." Who knew that a black dog threw directly on his face, although it didn't bite him, but it rushed at it. The mouth kept licking on his face, and he was also terribly scared!

    "Oh, are you here?"

    Li Changfeng looked at Xiaobao, who was climbing on his trousers, and asked Luo Jiao, but don't want to bully his wife while he is away!

    When Luo Jiao saw Li Changfeng looking down and not looking at him, he thought that Li Changfeng was taking into account his mood, so he didn't look at his embarrassed self. He thought of the words he prepared when he came. Luo Jiao just wanted to talk, but found that he was in his hands. The dressing box was gone. I looked around and found that the box was thrown aside by himself when Xiaobao pounced on it just now.