Extra 1: Lin fufu

When Lin Fangliang was young and frivolous, he read the playbooks a lot, and he was already tired of reading the old memes that fell in love at first sight.

    However, when he met Brother Xie, Lin Fangliang held onto his chest, feeling the beating heart, and fell.

    However, he killed an idiot who was Xie Ge'er's fiancé.

    Lin Fangliang was disappointed, sad, and joined the army, but even so, he could not forget that person, and he would appear in his dreams at night.

    God is cruel, he let his sweetheart marry someone, not to mention marrying a scumbag! A scum! God is also merciful, because he allowed himself to have this beauty again.

    Lin Fangliang recalled what happened back then, and couldn't help hugging the person in his arms tightly.

    It has been more than ten years, the husband and wife are in love, and there has never been any big dispute, plain and happy.

    "What are you thinking about if you don't sleep in the middle of the night?"

    Brother Xie was awakened by Lin Fangliang's strength. He was a little unhappy and a little worried. If he didn't sleep in the middle of the night, it only showed that he had something on his mind.

    "Wake you up? It's okay, go to sleep."

    Lin Fangliang shook his head.

    Brother Xie didn't believe it, he looked up at the man who was almost forty years old.

    "Is it difficult for Uncle Mou's illness to be cured?" Uncle Mou in the town was not feeling well these days, and he often came to the pharmacy. Even in the middle of the night several times, Lin Fangliang was pulled over by the Mu family, for fear of Uncle Mou Not anymore.

    Lin Fangliang took Brother Xie into his arms and comforted him: "What are you thinking, it's alright, Uncle Mou is old." It

    's over sixty, can you feel refreshed?

    "Yes, in a blink of an eye our children are almost fifteen."

    Brother Xie said with emotion.

    "Don't mention those two boys, if you don't do business all day long, you know that this is running and that is running!"

    When he mentioned his two children, Lin Fangliang was full of dissatisfaction, and he didn't have the self-consciousness he had back then!

    Brother Xie smiled sullenly, "It's not that you and my father doted on me. My father's body has not been very good for a while. I'm thinking about going back to live for a while tomorrow."

    Xie Ame and Xie Ashu He was old, but he was unwilling to come to the town to live with them, so Brother Xie and the others would go home and live whenever they had time.

    "That's natural, I'll come over at night, go to sleep." Lin Fangliang kissed Brother Xie's hair, and the two fell asleep hugging each other.

    Xie Ame and Xie Ashu are almost 60 years old. Xie Amo has a good body, but Xie Ashu is not good. When he was young, he didn't care about his body, leaving many roots of illness.

    Seeing that Brother Xie came back with a big bag and a small bag, the two old people were also very happy.

    "

    Where are Da Wu and Xiao Wu?" Brother Xie asked when he saw that only Xie Amo and the others were at home, and he didn't see his two children.

    Xie A Mody smiles, "after round and round and round and go catch fish in the rivers go, now that day or, more young people activities activity is good."

    One is round and round together, Xie brother Er didn't say anything, but Tuantuan and Yuanyuan were taught very well by Xu Qing and Li Changfeng.

    "Father's health is better?"

    Uncle Xie, who was not as majestic as before, heard his brother's concern, and said cheerfully, "It's nothing major, it's just an old problem. What do you want to eat tonight? Father, go. Picked from the field, this year's side dishes are tender."

    "Where do I want you to go, since I'm back, I'll go."

    Brother Xie changed his work clothes and went to the field.

    In the evening, I cooked a home-cooked meal of the fish caught by the two brothers, and Lin Fangliang also rushed back.

    "Father, this is the medicine I have prepared for you. You must take it on time." Lin Fangliang specially ordered the prepared medicine to Uncle Xie.

    "Okay, remember!"

    Uncle Xie took the medicine and took it to the kitchen.

    "Father."

    "Father." The

    two brothers called out, looking at Lin Fangliang with a serious face.

    "If you have nothing to do, you should go back to town to learn more. Dawu, I agree that you want to learn to do business. Xiaowu, you can learn more medical skills now..."

    Lin Fangliang spoke for half an hour.

    "Are you talking about two children again?"

    Xie Amo brought the food to the table, looking at the two brothers who were downcast, feeling a little distressed.

    "Ah..."

    Lin Fangliang had a headache when he saw Xie Amo, who was sorely hurt by the two brothers. To say that he indulged the two children, half of it was because the two old people did not allow him to be too strict with the children.

    Da Wu and Xiao Wu looked at each other and smiled. What they liked most was that Lin Fangliang met his opponent.

    When Lin Fangliang promised to send Xie Amo away, Da Wu and Xiao Wu spoke up.

    "We will go back, but the old man's body is not good during this time, so we want to accompany him more, and Xu Amei will also teach us to do business." Da Wu is the boss and took the lead.

    "Yes, and there are also Tuantuan and Yuanyuan to learn something with us." Xiao Wu added.

    Seeing that the two children were not lying, Lin Fangliang nodded.

    "Then you can do what you say, don't let it go."

    Da Wu and Xiao Wu immediately replied loudly, "Yes!"

    Brother Xie looked at the three father and son in the yard through the window and smiled knowingly.

    "Fang Liang is really a good person," said Xie Amei, who was standing beside Xie Ge'er.

    "Yeah, fortunately, I was able to meet him." And marrying him, Brother Xie's brows were full of smiles.