20

Chen Qimeng turned his head and saw his brother hang his head, his voice was wrong!

Chen Qi dropped the hoe in his hand, walked quickly to Chen Hong, raised the other's head, but looked into a pair of tears.

"Why are you crying?!"

Chen Qigang wanted to wipe Chen Hong's tears, and saw that his hands were covered with mud from the repairing hoe, and suddenly became at a loss, "Don't cry! Don't cry! It's not good for the big brother, let's

My brother is so good, I must marry the best!" Chen Hong wanted to smile at his brother who cared about him, but he couldn't tell the arc of the corner of his mouth just to talk about him. Li Changfeng's heart was all set by Li Changfeng to kiss him. Tears couldn't stop flowing down.

"Brother...I, I'm okay..."

Chen Hong was talking and crying, but he couldn't stop...

Chen Qi felt uncomfortable in his heart and hated: I blame myself for talking!

"Oh, what's the matter?! Go away, come on, brother, tell him what's going on? Did your brother bully you!!" He

just hit the pig grass and returned home. Chen Qi's wife saw Chen Hong sobbing and crying in her yard, while her man was still there!

If you don't comfort Chen Hong, don't wipe your tears for Chen Hong! Chen Qi's wife, who squeezed Chen Qi away, thought viciously!

When Chen Qi's wife married Chen Qi, Chen Hong was only seven or eight years old. In addition, after marrying for so many years, Chen Qi's daughter-in-law did not have a child, so she treated the well-behaved and sensible Chen Hong as if she was her own child. Now, watching Chen Hong, who always has a pretty face, cried into tears, Chen Qi's wife, she felt uncomfortable!

"No, brother, it's me, I cried somehow! It's none of my brother's business!"

Chen Hong took Chen Qi's wife by the hand and proved Chen Qi's innocence, and Chen Qi's wife looked guilty. With a look, Chen Qi drew Chen Hong, who was still choking, into Chen Hong's room.

When I saw Chen Qi like that, I knew that this brother must be crying because of him!

Chen Qi was also very uncomfortable, he just said smoothly, why...! Picked up the embroidery basket that fell on the floor when Chen Hong left, patted the dusty area and put it in the hall. After thinking about it, Chen Qi gently lay on the wall of the hall, wanting to hear it inside. The movement.

"What are you doing! Get out! Get out! It's not too messy!" When

Chen Qi's wife opened the door, she saw Chen Qi eavesdropping.

"Uh, well, is your brother still crying? Apologize for me, I, I went to the ground..."

Chen Qi's wife was helpless after seeing Chen Qi grabbing hands and feet out of the hall. Close the door.

After Xu Qing fed the piglets, he took the wooden barrel and ran to the river. This time he also used Lingquan to lure fish. After all, he went to the drugstore to buy Chinese medicine, so eat more of Lingquan's. Fish is also a very good recovery effect! There were six good harvests this time!