Chapter 63 - And nothing mattered then except for you and I

Start from the beginning

***

Allegra had been planning a night like this since their birthday. But then, with everything that had happened that day and with Dean getting those awful nightmares, there hadn't been a single moment where she could instigate it. This trip had been her chance to take it further than anything they had ever done before. But then that stupid fight ruined everything. 
Still, hearing Dean's voice on the other side of the closed door had done something to Allegra. His words had awoken a deep primal yearning. And she refused to keep it down any longer. No more being careful, no more being scared, no more letting her mind rule over her heart. If they were going further into their love game... might as well go all the way.

At the time, the purchase of the robe seemed like a waste since 'her boyfriend' was 'working a secret high-profile case' (not to mention that Allegra hadn't been sure if Dean would even become her boyfriend again), but Lorelai had insisted Allegra bought at least one item that would - to put it in her words - make Dean think twice about leaving her again. Since she had zero experience in this sort of thing (and because she wanted to shut Lorelai up), the revealing yet somehow classy robe had seemed like a good choice. By the look on Dean's face, it was a definite hit. 

Allegra lingered a moment in the doorway upon seeing his perplexed expression. Her first instinct was to go right back into the bathroom and put on... anything! But then, she suddenly heard the music from Titanic playing in her head. The robe, the necklace, the clear but tempered sexual tension... Oh, why wasn't Dean an artist like Jack? She could have asked him to draw her like one of his French girls first. 
The robe flowed gracefully around her legs as she walked over to him. She put her hands against his chest, right over his heart. It was beating just as fast as hers, though probably not for the same reason. God, she was so nervous.

"I'm so glad you came back," whispered Allegra. 

"Always." Dean breathed against her lips.

She took in his scent and gazed deep into his flickering gold-green eyes. His wondering and adoring gaze moved Allegra to let her hand trail down Dean's body while his slipped to the small of her back. But right before their lips touched, she pushed him away. Dean fell back on the bed, taken completely by surprise at Allegra's sudden action. She quickly climbed on top of him and straddled his hips to keep him down. The robe spread over Dean's legs, covering him like freshly fallen snow.
One by one, and very slowly, Allegra's fingers opened the buttons of Dean's shirt. She felt her heart pounding even stronger with every new bit of naked skin she exposed. Somehow, it felt different this time. She had undressed him before, and he her. They had touched each other's bodies, and they had held each other in warm, tight embraces. Heck, they had showered together! And yet, tonight, this very moment felt like nothing she ever felt before. 

Once Dean's shirt was undone, Allegra lowered herself to him. She kissed his mouth first, and he responded eagerly. Those fine lips tasted so damn sweet. She couldn't get enough of them. She couldn't get enough of him.
Allegra moved down, leaving a trail of kisses on Dean's neck until she got to his chest. She continued to kiss him there, giving him small licks of her tongue as well. She became aware that Dean moved to wrap his arms around her, so she made sure he couldn't. She raised herself up and grabbed hold of his wrists to pin his hands beside his head, pressing him further down into the mattress. Dean's startled look made her smirk. He wasn't used to her being so... controlling. 
Now, this could go two ways. Either Dean would consent to be the submissive one for once and throw himself at her whim. Or... he would end things right then and there and take control himself. There was a part of Allegra that actually wished for the latter. But much to her own surprise, Dean merely gazed up at her. He was actually waiting for her to continue.