Chapter 65 - Past the point of no return

A/N hard sexual content. No, I'm not kidding; we're finally there. If you prefer not to read due to some explicitness, that's okay; just skip this chapter. Yes, you read it right; the whole chapter. You waited long enough, after all, so why not?

Passion. Hunger. Desire. Absolutely overwhelming. It was the only thing that mattered. No more holding back. No more fighting the most primal of urges. Their hearts beat furiously, pleading loudly to close the distance and stop the terrible ache they felt at being kept apart. Their bodies burned in their yearning, growing hotter with every step they took. And when their lips finally touched, the raw and infinite craving was finally let loose. 
Dean pulled Allegra up against his body by pushing against the small of her back the moment she leaped into his arms. She took hold of his face to bring him down to her. Their lips instantly glued together, and they lost themselves in mad kisses. 

"Take us home," growled Dean when they separated for air. "Now!"

The leaves on the ground whirled around them as Allegra used her power to transport them from the grove to the home down the hill, right into their bedroom. As soon as Dean felt the floor beneath his feet, he forced Allegra with her back to the wall. His lips smothered her cry. 
She tugged on his jacket, and he briefly let go of her to take the damn thing off and throw it across the room. Allegra did the same with her own green leather jacket. Something clattered to the floor, but neither of them paid any attention to what it was. Their eyes locked, and their mouths found each other again. 

Dean ran his hands down Allegra's body and bent his knees a little when he got to her thighs. He lifted her up and made her wrap her legs around him. Her lips parted slightly, a whimpering exclamation escaping her as Dean pushed her against the wall again, only much rougher this time. It was more than enough for him to deepen their kiss. 
Their tongues swirled around each other, dancing the vibrant tango of their passion. It fueled their lust even more. With their bodies so close together, they became aware of the ever-growing stirring between them. 
In the swell of their rapture, Allegra bit Dean's bottom lip. He grunted upon feeling the sting and tore himself away. Blood welled up at the wound. Allegra smirked at the sight of it, her golden eyes glistening mischievously. She closed the small gap between them and licked the crimson blood away with the tip of her tongue.

Wanting to pay her back, Dean snatched at Allegra's wrists and pinned her hands over her head. Slowly, he ground against her, knowing she wouldn't be able to handle that for long. Allegra gasped at the feel of his restrained erection between her legs. Her eyelids fluttered as Dean then kissed the side of her neck, sucking her skin just above her collarbone. 

"L-Let me feel you," she begged in a coarse voice. "Dean, please, I  want you so much!"

He let go of her wrists, allowing her to wrap her arms around his neck. Making sure he had a secure hold of her body, Dean whirled around and carried Allegra to the bed to drop her on the sheets. She drew back to lie in the middle, sliding her shoes off by the edge as she did. Dean hurriedly kicked his own off while also removing his black and grey flannel shirt. She reached up, desperate to feel his touch, and Dean swiftly came down on her. 
As their mouths crashed together again, he kept himself propped up with one hand while the other opened Allegra's pants. He slipped in, rubbing his fingers rowdily against her. She moaned at his touch. Even through the silky fabric of her underwear, Dean felt her wet core. The knowledge that she was reacting to him in such a way and so fast aroused him even more. 

He sat back on his knees, seized the waistline of her jeans, and slid them down her legs, dragging her socks off as well. Just before her leg came down to rest on the mattress, Dean grabbed it and kissed the soft skin of Allegra's calf. He kept on planting kisses in the crook of her knee and on her thigh, slowly closing in on her. 
Allegra reached out to him. Dean swung her leg aside to lower himself completely onto her. But the instant he kissed those sweet, full lips, she pushed hard against his shoulders, making Dean roll over on his back. She quickly climbed on top to straddle him. He barely managed to suppress a groan at the friction her action caused. 
Allegra snatched his black T-shirt and ripped it open, tearing the torn pieces right off his body. She grinned at Dean's surprised and annoyed exclamation and removed her own purple long-sleeved blouse before he could do the same. Not a second after she carelessly threw the clothing pieces away, Dean tried to sit up to switch them around again. But Allegra was faster and stronger. She pushed him right back down on the bed, keeping him pinned down, hands on his beautifully sculpted chest. Dean met her intense gaze for a moment but shut his eyes when she swayed her hips. Her slow and steady movements were devastating him. He felt like he could burst out of his jeans at any moment.