We both stand in silence just standing and looking at each other smiling softly.

"Are you happy?" I whisper

"What do you mean?" He asks curiously just as quiet

"Are you happy with your relationship and life in general?" I explain

"Yes," he says while running the back of his neck seemingly nervous which makes a smile appear on my face.

"Good, I'm glad that is all I could want for you" I explain

"I want you to be happy too" he mutters

"I am" I smile.

Instead of saying anything else he takes a step closer before stopping and continues looking at me with a small smile on his face, I can't stop myself from blushing at the look on his face.

"What?" I ask but it comes out a squeak making him chuckle lightly.

"I'm sorry for how I acted back then and how things turned out Lia," he says softly putting his hand lightly on the left side of my face.

"Don't be theo, you were my first in many things but you won't be my last. Theo, you deserve to be happy and loved, I'm happy you have that and that you have fallen in love with someone and I know that I will have that too. Im sure I will have that soon" I tell him with teary eyes smile even though it hurt for me to admit that out loud, I guess I'm not completely over everything.

"So you are looking?" He mutters watching my eyes.

"I guess I am, now give me a hug and fuck off I need a shower," I say with a chuckle.

Theo Pov
I wrap my arms around her pulling her closer to me, feeling her body against mine reminds me of the amazing times we shared.

Keeping my arms around her I pull my head back so I can look at her beautiful face, my hands clench her hips when I realise how close our faces are.

She lets out a shaky breath before gripping my shirt in her hand and then resting it on my chest, I can't stop myself from looking down at her lips as she wets them with her tongue before looking back up only to catch her also looking at mines.

"Theo" she whimpers

"Yeah?" I ask voice sounding more huskier than usual.

"You need to leave" she pleads

"Why?" I ask confused.

"You're in a relationship theo, if you don't leave something will end up happening no matter how much we try to pretend it wouldn't. You will regret it and it won't help with me trying to make sure my feeling stay gone. So go" she says letting a small smile out at the end before pulling away and walking into her en-suite then shutting the door behind her.

"Fuck" I growl before walking out of her room and into the toilet opposite locking the door behind me.

"What the fuck are you thinking?" I ask myself with a groan as I look at myself in the mirror.

You can't do shit like this

You are with Tiffany theo get a grip of yourself!

Why the fuck do I feel like this?

You can't fuck with Amelia, theo.

She is so fucking beautiful

What am I feeling?

Before I can think about what I am doing I unlock the door walk out of the bathroom and cross the hallway step back into her bedroom and lock the door behind me.